Search results

1. Barthdry

What is the Limit of the Spritesheet resolution and why it is causing a bug

No the Spritesheet is that size but the size of the vehicle must be about lesser than 1/4th of it. Also Thanks but is there any better solution
  2. Barthdry

What is the Limit of the Spritesheet resolution and why it is causing a bug

I am making my game in which a character drives a car. So i used the character and also set the tileset well. Also then i play tested the game and game is going on well without any overlapping. But then i added a feature like when the player presses a action button near a garage he will turn...
  3. Barthdry

More types in character generator

I think it is limited within a particular anything outside of it would not work. You can check some other unofficial character generators. It works by changing each part to different like hair is seperately rendered and the head is in behind which makes it generate character.
  4. Barthdry

RPG Maker MV for Linux (for newbies)

Thanks i thought it requires wine
  5. Barthdry

Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games

Hello 00casiemells Welcome to the RPG Maker Forum. We wish you enjoy and make good rpg games
  6. Barthdry

RPG Maker MV White Screen NOTHING WORKS!!

All version of Windows with an OpenGL implementation . However, if you installed (or updated) the drivers for your graphics card it's probable that you're using your board manufacturer's own implementation of OpenGL. If you have any deep query post it in quora or search google and see. I don't...
  7. Barthdry

OpenGL is default supported because i am having much older computer than you windows 7 which can run it but i just need to change to a faster RAM 2gb to 4 gb. Even Older ones support it. Also Please explain it properly and don't be in a rush making it bit by bit. Like What did you do before this...
  8. Barthdry

Please try to checkout this post https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/solved-white-screen-on-mv.98721/. Is it the Same case
  9. Barthdry

I think the Drivers are Okay. Maybe the Problem can be if you have performed some manual cleanup or deletion of some files that are neccesary to run rpg maker mv. If you want you can try to uninstall it and reinstall the trial and check if it is working.
  10. Barthdry

No that may not be the reason. If it doesn't have space then the computer should be running slow. But it can be due to your ram but i don't think it because of that because most are using 64 bit of windows 10 which must require a 4gb ram. Anyway are you having windows 7 normal laptop wioth 2 gb...
  11. Barthdry

Also can you say which screen is all white is it the rpgmv editor or the game runner. Which on do you mean
  12. Barthdry

You need to redeem the trial before working on anymore. I don't know the reason but maybe your computer can run in 2gb ram or maybe in expire rather than displaying a page it displays a white screen. It is not required to delete a project file for fixing the problem. Maybe buy MV or cheap option...
  13. Barthdry

A tiny miny advice is to save the game atleast every 30 minutes or 5 minutes to prevent the...

A tiny miny advice is to save the game atleast every 30 minutes or 5 minutes to prevent the losing of the materials learn from this mistake. Also i don't know the MZ Problem maybe the moderator needs to see it
  14. Barthdry

Hello ;)

Welcome back to the World of RPG Maker and Hello There.
  15. Barthdry

What are the Other Change Text Function in RPGXP

Ok Thanks a lot
  16. Barthdry

What are the Other Change Text Function in RPGXP

Sorry if the Question is bad or lame but i don't know all the functions in the Change Text Option. Also i am improving my skills with one of the complex rpgxp game pokemon essential. So i seen in the first startup of the change text option something like <ac>\c[8]\l[3](Please refer to...
  17. Barthdry

Game in github.it crasing

Actually for me it is not at all starting but i don't think there is a problem maybe it is not being able to run dll and pak sort of files directly. I never tried to do that so no way.
  18. Barthdry

Chrono Engine ABS help

Actually how can you open the start menu while in a battle.
  19. Barthdry

How to Connect the Maps Properly using the Transfer Bug Created

Really Thank you for your reply and it is working
  20. Barthdry

Yes but some time it comes in below

Yes but some time it comes in below

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gotta love when RM just decides it's done with existence and closes when you're in an event.
Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fooples