Search results

1. Zarchiel

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

What command do I use to turn off all lights?
  2. Zarchiel

The future is something you build by yourself.

The future is something you build by yourself.
  3. Zarchiel

See you space Cowboy!

See you space Cowboy!
  4. Zarchiel

Skills that follows a trajectory

How to create skills that follow a trajectory from hero's position to enemy with a single animation? EX:
  5. Zarchiel

Lighting and Time Editor

And after I released my game, how do I remove the lighting command for players not accessing it?
  6. Zarchiel

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (。◕‿◕。)

(~ ̄▽ ̄)~ (。◕‿◕。)
  7. Zarchiel

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

Yo my friend, I've made some modifications to your sequence, I hope you like it
  8. Zarchiel

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

How do I get an animation out of the front of my hero to the target like a fireball? Is there any sequence in which the ability departs from my direction toward the target?
  9. Zarchiel

Plugin ->YEP. 111 – Icon Balloons Error

I use this Yanfly plugin, but when I open and close the menu the balloons disappear, what could that be?
  10. Zarchiel

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|
  11. Zarchiel

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I did, actually it was a Victor plugin that was giving this incompatibility with gold.
  12. Zarchiel

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Good afternoon, I'm having a gold position error in my game, it's not aligned properly after I've changed the screen resolution. I only use your plugins. Please help me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Gotta love when RM just decides it's done with existence and closes when you're in an event.
Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fooples