Search results

1. gabrieldiastche

Looking for ways to promote Pride Month in my games... Any idea guys?

Looking for ways to promote Pride Month in my games... Any idea guys?
  2. gabrieldiastche

So glad to see my Youtube channel focused on games and specially in Brazil games is growing...

So glad to see my Youtube channel focused on games and specially in Brazil games is growing everyday! 5000 views! Thank you so much everyone! :D
  3. gabrieldiastche

I am rewatching a lot of times the stream that @Studio Blue did with Phil Alone, and seeing...

I am rewatching a lot of times the stream that @Studio Blue did with Phil Alone, and seeing everything that I did wrong and right... You guys have no idea how good it's was listening to these words! Reading the bad comments made me realize what I am doing wrong too and I think it's best when we...
  4. gabrieldiastche

RMMV Phil Alone [Ludum Dare 47]

Game Update 1.3 and Korean Version! Hello everyone, so I just released the "final" version of Phil Alone for now, and I am glad tha share with you all! Thank you so much the RPG Maker Forum community for everything, you guys are amazing! Click here to see the final version of the game and the...
  5. gabrieldiastche

Thank you so much for playing my game, I am so sorry that I disappeared for a long time, but my...

Thank you so much for playing my game, I am so sorry that I disappeared for a long time, but my life is going crazy so I need to focus, but thank you so much!
  6. gabrieldiastche

@Wavelength thanks man :D

@Wavelength thanks man :D
  7. gabrieldiastche

@BrentBAM thanks man :D

@BrentBAM thanks man :D
  8. gabrieldiastche

Good news guys! The first trailer I made of one of my RPG Maker games just got 1K views! Thank...

Good news guys! The first trailer I made of one of my RPG Maker games just got 1K views! Thank you everyone that helped me achieve this goal! :D
  9. gabrieldiastche

@Rugman thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed! If you wanna see the game, it's on itch.io as Egg...

@Rugman thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed! If you wanna see the game, it's on itch.io as Egg Catcher - Catch The Chocolate Edition!
  10. gabrieldiastche

The coolest thing ever about games for me is making connections like this... I meet Caio...

The coolest thing ever about games for me is making connections like this... I meet Caio Varalta, a great Sound Designer and we worked together in a game called Egg Catcher! And I loved how the song he did it to our game became amazing!
  11. gabrieldiastche

The best gift for this Easter is... MAKE GAMES ABOUT EASTER! [ATTACH]

The best gift for this Easter is... MAKE GAMES ABOUT EASTER!
  12. gabrieldiastche

I am working on a game based on Easter Eggs, get ready for this new game! Hahahahahaha JK, but I...

I am working on a game based on Easter Eggs, get ready for this new game! Hahahahahaha JK, but I am really working on a new game, but it's going to be a mini game! :D
  13. gabrieldiastche

@Bendyizzt I wanna see it ! :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat:

@Bendyizzt I wanna see it ! :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat: :LZScat:
  14. gabrieldiastche

@SmashArtist Man, your work is really cool! When it opens again I will help too :3

@SmashArtist Man, your work is really cool! When it opens again I will help too :3
  15. gabrieldiastche

Spotlights/Features Resource Spotlight: SmashArtist’s HUD & Art Resources

They are amazing! Congratulation @hiddenone and @SmashArtist for the amazing work!
  16. gabrieldiastche

RMMV Luke Inn [DEMO] - September/2020

Devlog Updated: FANART ALBUM I released! It's a great way to say thank you to everyone that helped me and played Luke Inn! @SmashArtist @hiddenone thank you so much you two! Click here to see the album!
  17. gabrieldiastche

Thank you again @SmashArtist for this amazing fan art of Luke Inn! The Collective Fanart Corner...

Thank you again @SmashArtist for this amazing fan art of Luke Inn! The Collective Fanart Corner is an amazing project, I hope you guys open it again! P.S.: This is Priest Ron, one of the coolest characters in the game :3
  18. gabrieldiastche

@Bendyizzt It's is my project! Luke Inn :D You should think in a cool way to promote your game...

@Bendyizzt It's is my project! Luke Inn :D You should think in a cool way to promote your game with a fan art competition or something for your game :3
  19. gabrieldiastche

It's a great idea :v

It's a great idea :v
  20. gabrieldiastche

@TheGentlemanLoser This was one of the fan arts that made my day, I am gonna post the one from...

@TheGentlemanLoser This was one of the fan arts that made my day, I am gonna post the one from @SmashArtist too today because what they did were amazing!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sullivanvicente