Search results

1. Blindga

Personal Writing Tip: Two Sentence Premise

Here's a little test for you all out there. Consider it a challenge if you want, or a bit of random advice. I often see 'is this a good game idea' being asked a lot around here. I sometimes ask this myself, because I so often come up with lots and lots of ideas. To help eliminate some of the...
  2. Blindga

Combat System for a dark fantasy rpg game / mechanic and story analysis

Extending my poll from the other site in hopes of gathering a few additinal votes. Any opinions you could give, as well as your vote of course, would be of great help to me. Ultimately my final idea will likely be a comprimise or a combination of my own design not listed here, but I would still...
  3. Blindga

Leadership is a useful skill... right? / game concept analysis

Here's a thought I might want to analyze, and I would appreciate some replies on the idea of it. Let me start this off with a short explanation. So the game consists of two main characters: two witches. The 'main' protagonist is a beguiller witch, and her friend is a blood witch. Each of these...
  4. Blindga

Help Me Choose a Story

I usually am not comfortable about posting my writing ideas until they are ready, but I feel like I have a handful of good ones here and am having a hard time choosing. So, I figured I might ask. Let me sum these three up and see where I might stand as far as popular opinion goes. So tell me...
  5. Blindga

Doom style weaponry

Could also title this hl2 style. So basically, I took a setback, and decided to bring up some old ideas. Gunplay is involved. So, rather than do a more rpg style thing, I figured I would create a simpler system for how guns work. Basically, much like a traditional FPS game, there are a...
  6. Blindga

Barter System Instead of Currency

So it's been a while since I talked here. Been busy writing. So here's a gameplay idea. The Magus are a race of highly religious and very hostile druidic warriors. These men and women are creatures of cold who live without need for heat; inhabiting a beautiful frozen wonderland world as the...
  7. Blindga

Combat technicians / Story and gameplay idea feedback

So I have a new story I want to try out. The trick I'm working on is how to make it interesting. I could use some feedback on this current idea I have. I reorganized this into current and old ideas using spoilers. Hope it's easier to read. Old Idea1
  8. Blindga

Unarmed damage types / idea feedback

So it's been a while since I've said anything about my project here, so here's something I was thinking of. One of the things in my game that I'm using is that the protagonists do not kill. To summarize, in this sci-fi setting they are essentially technological entities who owe their existence...
  9. Blindga

Essence of a creepy game

So here's my thought. I want to make a game that's 'creepy'. Not even really really creepy, just unsettling. Definitely not horror. I want to make a game that's disturbing. Wierd like 'Hotline Miami'. Disturbing, but not disruptive. Here's my current shot at the idea. It's a bit of a mouthful...
  10. Blindga

Magic sci-fi weapons / idea and feedback.

So I opened up my profile here again and now I feel obligated to actually post a topic or something  so here's this idea. Just before hand, I know there is a weapon topic right next door on the forum to this one, but this is specific. Basically, to sum up this particular mechanic in my game...
  11. Blindga

Return

It's been a little while since I used this place. I have a bit more experience in writing and rpgmaker now, so I hope now I will have a chance to make a new entertaining game and have fun with the people here once again. My only question is if posting my game in multiple places would be...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I feel like I don't belong here. I feel like I have the exact opposite interests in storytelling as everyone else.
You know what really grinds my gears? Websites that block your access completely if you have an AdBlocker on...

I would rather skip the site than endure some popups that may give me a gnarly virus!
Guys this thread is so good and you should be reading it.
Once again have another case of an Android user losing all of their save files for all of my games after a single game update. Apparently even Yanfly's Save Core can't prevent it. Very frustrating.
Question! If anyone here has any of the Time Fantasy tiles, or the Omega Modern one, do they include character templates/bases/whatever the term is?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
x01010110x