3. pohutukawa

i believe in you!

i believe in you!
  4. pohutukawa

very cool

very cool
  5. pohutukawa

SERVICE Writer/++

I am currently a bit occupied, but I am interested in details. I have a few project commitments that I need to fulfill, but once I have done that I will be ready, depending on how well I believe I would work on your project!
  6. pohutukawa

i have a stye, a kink in my neck, a 12-hour power outtage, college assignments due, 6 hours of...

i have a stye, a kink in my neck, a 12-hour power outtage, college assignments due, 6 hours of sleep, lack of appetite in two days, AND a failed exam in oceanography. FULL TIME STUDENT WITH 3 BIG THINGS TO DO. I am actually going crazy. My only perk right now is I look terrifying so anyone that...
  7. pohutukawa

that actually looks epic

that actually looks epic
  8. pohutukawa

I have bad knowledge on how menus work within RPG maker (MV). Is this a script that modifies the...

I have bad knowledge on how menus work within RPG maker (MV). Is this a script that modifies the stats screen?
  9. pohutukawa

If I didn't lack the education to fathom such a thing I would definitely be interested!

If I didn't lack the education to fathom such a thing I would definitely be interested!
  10. pohutukawa

@Trihan NO, i shall spread negativity when I am ANGRY.

@Trihan NO, i shall spread negativity when I am ANGRY.
  11. pohutukawa

kinky

kinky
  12. pohutukawa

HELLO PERSON READING THIS. The game that you're making is probably cool or something.

HELLO PERSON READING THIS. The game that you're making is probably cool or something.
  13. pohutukawa

SERVICE Writer/++

Always interested in working on new projects, so yes!
  14. pohutukawa

Replacing HP Stat with MP Stat through events

YES, my issue was I was using the regular HP/MP parameter rather than the MHP/MMP. The issue is completely solved. Thanks so much for being patient with me.
  15. pohutukawa

It was actually my first time seeing it, I believe. I 100% agree that there should be some sort...

It was actually my first time seeing it, I believe. I 100% agree that there should be some sort of spot where it can be more easily accessible.
  16. pohutukawa

The outcome of using it more than once only switches for the first time. The initial value for the character is 101HP & 99MP. This switches only once, to be 101 MP & 99HP. Using it again changes nothing.
  17. pohutukawa

I tried this, but I did it wrong the first time. This worked. THANK YOU. I was trying to see if it would switch it back again if I used it a second time, but it doesn't. Is there a reason for this?
  18. pohutukawa

REPLACE WAS NOT THE BEST WORD. Sorry about that. Yes, what you described is the effect that I want.
  19. pohutukawa

i am totally not the reason for this reminder

i am totally not the reason for this reminder
  20. pohutukawa

So my issue is that my HP now changes, but the MP remains constant.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

So many good stat names, how do people chose!? :p
I am often just about to give in and ask for help in the forums, when I eventually figure things out myself. Spent almost the whole day with a minor issue, but in the and it's so satisfying that I didn't need to open a thread :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
W7i11