Search results

1. HoshimiyaMoka

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet. [IMG] Really busy with...

It's almost 3 month and this piece of drawing is still not finished yet. Really busy with other stuffs like commission and coping with personal problem. Stella & Elyune, maybe used for promotional art if my game project finished one day.
  2. HoshimiyaMoka

still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:

still waiting for original character contest 3 bust/face dlc release :kaoluv:
  3. HoshimiyaMoka

Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now. She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir...

Another unnamed character, and probably last one for now. She's a dragon girl inspired by fafnir dragon. as always, name suggestion is welcomed.
  4. HoshimiyaMoka

i see! thanks for idea :kaojoy:

i see! thanks for idea :kaojoy:
  5. HoshimiyaMoka

yes yes that one. Any reason why use sulfur for idea?

yes yes that one. Any reason why use sulfur for idea?
  6. HoshimiyaMoka

Sorry for lack update, dealing with irl problems. [IMG][IMG] She has no name yet. as always...

Sorry for lack update, dealing with irl problems. She has no name yet. as always, a suggestion is welcomed. She's inspired by a fairy tale called "little match girl"
  7. HoshimiyaMoka

it's a pink pig :P

it's a pink pig :P
  8. HoshimiyaMoka

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character. Currently there's no name for her yet. a...

This pig girl is a merchant and playable character. Currently there's no name for her yet. a suggestion is welcomed.
  9. HoshimiyaMoka

This catgirl name is Elyune. Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist...

This catgirl name is Elyune. Her hobby is cooking and eating sweets. She's also an alchemist.
  10. HoshimiyaMoka

I decided to showcase character from my game one at a time when i feels it. Starting from the...

I decided to showcase character from my game one at a time when i feels it. Starting from the protagonist: Stella Reindhart
  11. HoshimiyaMoka

Original Character Contest 3 Winners!

I'm honored to be one of the winner for this contest! Everyone's work is great and i think everyone is a winner!
  12. HoshimiyaMoka

Original Character Contest 3 MV RUNOFF VOTING!

Aww too bad Alvis by GalacticGod didn't cut it.. The character looks nice, but this runoff candidate is all good too! I can't decide which one should i vote.
  13. HoshimiyaMoka

Original Character Contest 3 MV Submissions!

Character name: Stella Reindhart About your character: When Stella was small, she's attacked by wolf at the forest. Luckily she's saved by Hunter. Since then, she decided to become a Hunter. At her age of 14, she got her first Artifact called Bifold Dagger. At her birthday of 16, she decided to...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ohh man, Weapon animations plugin feels so mandatory. Seeing that same image regardless of the icon of the weapon....ugh :p
Ok so......Maaaaybe I've taken a ''little'' bit of inspiration from FF9 when it comes to battle hud xD

ff9.PNG

Just maybe....
New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raytoly