Search results

1. Spindaboy

Stopping SV Battlers from Moving

I'm using custom sprites and I really need the SV battlers to just sit still as opposed to the normal slightly moving back and forth.
  2. Spindaboy

Assembling a Sprite Sheet?

But I don't have Photoshop nor do I have any editing software like it. That was why I asked for assistance in this task.
  3. Spindaboy

1. I am having trouble understanding which sprites go where on the battle sprite sheet, 2. I am having trouble aligning them precisely.
  4. Spindaboy

Question about debuffs

Correct, and also by using Yanfly's Buff and State Core you can have more control over certain aspects of buffs such as how many times a stat can be raised. Link: http://yanfly.moe/2015/12/25/yep-50-buffs-states-core/
  5. Spindaboy

I made custom sprites for my project, however I don't know how to assemble them on the MV Sprite Sheets. Would somebody mind helping me? (There is one for battle sprites and one for overworld sprites).
  6. Spindaboy

Making character with hidden Stat

This may be a good start for you :)  
  7. Spindaboy

Final Fantasy Fan Game | Assembling Dev Team

Are you still interested in being a part of the team?
  8. Spindaboy

Increasing Yanfly's ATB Speed

I need to increase the speed beyond the standard formula. I have tried multiplying the formula but nothing changes. Seriously the gauge fills so slowly you will die IRL before it ever gets to your turn. (and yes the speed is set to 10)
  9. Spindaboy

Custom Balloon Icons?

I have a sheet of custom balloon icons, but where do I put it to overwrite the default?
  10. Spindaboy

Request sent : )
  11. Spindaboy

knockout to death battle system

Are you looking for the character to be untargetable while temporarily knocked out?
  12. Spindaboy

petrified or stoned status?

There is an easy way to do this :) Just use this plugin:
  13. Spindaboy

Help with changing how my attack "skill" works!

Heyyyy funny seeing you here! I actually have a plugin in our game already you can use: http://himeworks.com/2014/10/command-manager/ If you need any more help with setting it up just let me know on Skype ; )
  14. Spindaboy

I've sent you a request on Skype : )
  15. Spindaboy

We would be honored to have you on the team! Do you by chance have a Skype?
  16. Spindaboy

5 Actors in Menu?

I cannot figure out how to change the number of actors in the menu from 4 to 5. Does anyone know of a plugin for it?
  17. Spindaboy

Battle Background Dimensions?

Does anyone know the exact pixel x pixel dimensions to fit the screen?
  18. Spindaboy

Yes of course! The team would be glad to have you :)  Do you have a Skype?
  19. Spindaboy

Remaking Final Fantasy NES Tracks into SNES Tracks

I'm looking for someone capable of converting tracks from Final Fantasy I, II, and III into SNES format.
  20. Spindaboy

Yanfly's Battle Select Cursor Plugin

I just figured out what the problem was. You need to update your RPG Maker to the latest version :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png
Zeno Remake's English Release, & A Text Editor That Lets Us Type Anywhere | RPG Maker News #76

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmanoseila