Search results

1. Kyonko802

Will this work for stat progression outside of battle?

Okay, I'm using Andar and Evgenij's Ability System script for skill acquisition in my game. The player has to go to a trainer to spend the skill points they get on getting skills and growing their stats. I don't want stat progression to come from leveling up. My question is thus. If I...
  2. Kyonko802

Action Battle Script: Getting the Enemy to Attack

I'm new to scripting and making an action battle system so I'm probably gonna be in here a lot. I have the shell set up for the player character attacking and doing damage and all that, but I'm sure I'll run into a problem with that later because I barely know what I'm doing. But hell, I can...
  3. Kyonko802

Hello

I'm Kyonko. When I was young and stupid and didn't know how to work hard for anything I dabbled in RPG Maker trying to make a dumb fan game. When I couldn't wrap my head around the programming language, or even making semi-complicated events, I wisely let the project fall to the wayside. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png
Zeno Remake's English Release, & A Text Editor That Lets Us Type Anywhere | RPG Maker News #76

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmanoseila