Search results

1. ActualAwesome.MAKER

well i'm not getting vx ace anytime soon because mv is pretty much the same thing.

well i'm not getting vx ace anytime soon because mv is pretty much the same thing.
  2. ActualAwesome.MAKER

I hate this username. Why did the me 4 years ago have such an ego.

I hate this username. Why did the me 4 years ago have such an ego.
  3. ActualAwesome.MAKER

I'm back. Probably not for long because RPGMaker is being poopy and keeps crashing.

I'm back. Probably not for long because RPGMaker is being poopy and keeps crashing.
  4. ActualAwesome.MAKER

RPG Maker keeps crashing seemingly randomly?

It seems to only crash when I close an edit window. And it's happened twice, which is absolutely frustrating after an HOUR without a save. Anyone know a fix?
  5. ActualAwesome.MAKER

Any good suggestions for Skill Tree plugins?

I wanna find the best skill tree plugin, since when I try searching it up on Steam, it doesn't even give me skill tree plugins.
  6. ActualAwesome.MAKER

is there a chat box where the name pops up above the box?

sorry, too many forums to post in the right one all the time
  7. ActualAwesome.MAKER

is there a chat box where the name pops up above the box?

To be clear (since no one can understand the title: A text box texture or plugin where you can make separate the name from the text itself.
  8. ActualAwesome.MAKER

Is there an 8-bit / retro versions of all the songs or textures in RPGMaker?

i was going to ask since i don't even have photoshop and to save me some hassle.
  9. ActualAwesome.MAKER

Is there an 8-bit / retro versions of all the songs or textures in RPGMaker?

If not, I just need 8-bit music and an 8-bit sprite pack.
  10. ActualAwesome.MAKER

Could this game actually be possible, and how?

I'm trying to make a game where the main character dies, and uses the powers of possession to murder his killer and get back to heaven. Could this work? How could I make this possible? Please help. This might take a while to make.
  11. ActualAwesome.MAKER

i havent used my 3ds in forever. Now i can't fiind the charger!!1

i havent used my 3ds in forever. Now i can't fiind the charger!!1
  12. ActualAwesome.MAKER

I am a status. Weee.

I am a status. Weee.
  13. ActualAwesome.MAKER

How do I create 'Hub World Teleport' (very complicated)

I want to create a skill (menu only) where you teleport to a specific area, but using the skill within that area would put you back to where you just teleported. To simplify, a mini-save where it saves your location co-ordinates and whatever but it teleports you to a hub world. It's really...
  14. ActualAwesome.MAKER

yo wazzup

yo wazzup
  15. ActualAwesome.MAKER

How to put out burning status with a water attack?

I want to make my game realistic, therefore, I made a state called 'Burning' with Fire Element Rate and -15% HP Regen. I want to make it so that water attacks (any attack with water labeled as its element) will have 100% rate of disabling burning on an ally. This might be way too complicated. If...
  16. ActualAwesome.MAKER

Event Trigger Help

can the first be blank
  17. ActualAwesome.MAKER

Event Trigger Help

oh i see sorry
  18. ActualAwesome.MAKER

Event Trigger Help

SEE THAT?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been in Fort Myers since Thursday night. I'm going home tomorrow or the next day... lol, I desperately need a good taste of homemade Japanese food. I might not be Japanese or even Asian (I'm American born and raised), but I absolutely love authentic Japanese cooking. Restaurant food doesn't do it justice.
Haven't been working on any of my projects or resources lately as I'll soon be moving to a new apartment. It's been a stressful move but I'm really looking forward to it.
//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NARFNra