Search results

1. Sektor

RMMV Yanfly StatAllocation add a stat via JS script ?

I'll use it in a skill tree menu so I don't think there will be a problem. we'll see that in the future.
  2. Sektor

Thank you so much caethyril ! It worked fine !
  3. Sektor

Hello, I have added the YEP_StatAllocation script on my project, and i would like to add some Critical damage to a player when he talk to a npc, or when he use an item in the menu. I would like to call a script like this.actor.gaincri(20)... but i'm too noob to understand the code and the...
  4. Sektor

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Hi ! Thanks it worked. Thanks and sorry to bother you.
  5. Sektor

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

RMMV 1.5.2 techtree 1.3.7
  6. Sektor

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

An Unexpected token on the FELSKI Techtree js.
  7. Sektor

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Hi Felski, thanks for helping me. So, I create a new project to test from scratch. I put the Js in the js/plugins folder. create a skilltree json named Techtrees.json with a tree named "test" only one node on lane 1 column 1. Then in the actors menu : <Techtree> test </Techtree> And activate...
  8. Sektor

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Yeah it was what i thought first, but it's the same thing... And if I try to put a YEP_MainMenuManager and put the same code as you, I have thoses errors.
  9. Sektor

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Hi ! I think you created a must have plugin here. I tried to install it but it doesn't appear in my menu... I have tried to change everything but no success... If somebody can give me an advice plz ? Maybe i forgotted something ? Thanks
  10. Sektor

[MV] Olivia Octobattle Randomly crash

Hi phiny, i'm glad if i can help. you need to find : Scene_Battle.prototype.createOTBDisplayWindow = function() in the Olivia_OctoBattle.js, and replace ce function by my fix. But it's not a fully fonctionnal solution, if you fix it like this in the first turn of your battle the littles...
  11. Sektor

Hi, I'm back. There's an issue to my problem. Shadowdragon was totally right. I have the all-in-one plugin but the function createNewSprites wasn't called on begin of battle. So when my hero (who's fast and can have a chance to act twice per turn) attack twice, it create a new sprite in the...
  12. Sektor

well, I put the octobattle plug in, way in the botton and it's happenned once again.
  13. Sektor

Hi thanks for your answer. I litteraly take the octobattle sample project and create my game in this project. So it cannot be different. I'll check that more in detail it's a first track
  14. Sektor

Hi again, Sorry for beeing such a noob in JS... Recently I have random crashes when I start fights. It seems to be the 'push' property who is undefined, I take the JS to find the lines were 'push' is defined but I don't find what cause the crashes... Sometimes it doesn't crash at all and...
  15. Sektor

[MV] Olivia Boost Point System Require BP

Hi, I'm totally new at RpgMaker. And I use the Olivia OctoPack Battler system in my game. https://fallenangelolivia.itch.io/boost-point-system And I have some issues with the Boost point system... I want to create a spell that Require 3 BP to be used. But : <Require 3 BP> don't work for me...
  16. Sektor

How to remove unwanted <br> from objectives in Yanfly quest journal?

Hi Azar, I have the same problem as you had before. Can you explain where i can find this WordWrap ?
  17. Sektor

Equipment Sets

Thanks i'll check that
  18. Sektor

Equipment Sets

Hello, How can you manage the set effects ? How can I add +10 attack in my set ? It says we can use states but I really don't know how to do it, can you help me ? Thanks
  19. Sektor

VE - Equip Set

Hello i'm new to that rmmv thing. And I would like to thank you for this script. But I don't really understand how you can add "10 point of Def" for exemple in one set I need to create a states but can you say in this states "silver armor when it's full = + 10 Def". In your video you show an...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD
Time for my daily walk/jog ''Literally starts raining while I open the door''

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv