Search results

1. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Are you using the yanfly core updates? You need to get rid of this section of code if you are.
  2. RPG Maker MZ v1.2.0 Update

Just wanted to chime in here and confirm that I'm getting the same issue with Steam having to confirm launching MZ every time and not able to open multiple instances of MZ. I can also confirm it was not like this before the update. I can also confirm it is not like this for MV version of...
  3. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Yep, This works.
  4. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Doesn't seem to work. Even if this bool is set it is still drawing above the player unless I leave the map and come back.
  5. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Doesn't seem to work even tho you can see its set to lower:
  6. OcRam - Passages plugin (for MV)

Anyone know how to solve this issue: When placing new events with spawn event the events draw overtop of the character (but pathing and interacting with them is normal). If I leave the map and come back the events are normal, Is there a way to force event refresh or map refresh when placing new...
  7. RMMV Anyone know of any way to get in contact with Atelier Irina to report a bug

I figured out the fix. In case anyone is interested add this line of code
  8. RMMV Anyone know of any way to get in contact with Atelier Irina to report a bug

I noticed that her tool ring plugin crashes mv if you try to press the use tool button while the game is loading. But every where I looked there is no direct way to contact or report any issues.
  9. Lilac Throwable Events - 1.1.0

This error is easily fixed by swapping these two lines. It's trying to split the comment before it checks if its a comment. so it will crash if the first thing is a sound effect or something else that can't be split.
  10. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

What is the purpose of the commented out code, removing this code increases the speed by a factor of 20. It does not seem to affect collision in my play tests. Without this code commented out this function can call itself hundreds of times and I don't understand what the purpose of it is.
  11. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

It's not acting weird its acting normal, what I'm trying to say is that the code for collision checking is very slow and needs to be written again. I think it's trying to check the collision boxes of everything on the map at all times when it only should be checking stuff within a few squares of...
  12. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

It's recursive, it calls itself. Hence why it's so slow.
  13. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

Anyone have any idea on improving the abysmal performance of the Collider.polygonsWithinColliderList function? 15% of the entire game execution is being spent inside this function.
  14. Still getting extreme lag in latest version of RPG Maker playtest

There is technically one event on the map. Its a tranfer event to another map. I was testing to see if I can reproduce if i just transfer between maps without battles. And yes, it has the same result. @ShadowDragon i tried to copy the pixi.js from a clean project. And yes New project with 2...
  15. Still getting extreme lag in latest version of RPG Maker playtest

I cannot figure out why this is happening, But after running rpg maker for a few minutes the frame rates drop. Restarting playtest will reset back to 60fps for the same scene but after using it for some time in play test hopping in and out of battles, the performance drops. This is with no...
  16. Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

While using this plugin any event that is below the player and activated on touch keeps activating multiple times while walking across the event. Is there anyway to make it only activate one time when stepping on it and only activate again if stepping off then back on?
  17. Game script call to display message?

Hey Everyone, Would appreciate if anyone can answer this: Is there any way to display what's inside the game message before continuing? In the following script the game displays "HiHello" together in 1 text message window. I would like it to display the first message change the face image and...
  18. Yanfly's Animated SV Battlers Home Position

Well the code is easy, the hard part is figuring out the math for getting a random number withing a specific box.
  19. Not understanding how to move elements on the Z axis

I'm having a lot of trouble understanding how to move screen elements up or down in the Z axis. For instance I would like to move yanfly's visual hp bars below the player/enemy sprites. Is this even possible? And if so can someone please explain it to me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv