Search results

1. RMMV Is there a plugin that allows me to move the text in the message boxes?

I'm using Galv's message busts and Galv's message background and message core from you-know-who, but I need to move the text all the time with spaces to keep it in the frame. Is there a plugin that will do this automatically all the time?
  2. RMMV How do I move and make bigger dialogue portraits?

Are there any plugins and stuff? I need them to look like this
  3. How can I make a thing that will be called by spell, attack and immediately disappear?

Sideview battle. Party member casts some spell, a figure appears above his head, plays an animation, effects appear on enemies, then the figure disappears until the next cast of this spell. Basically a Persona if you know what I mean. How do i make something like that? What plugins and stuff do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv