Search results

1. yoda

Cloud Manager - Simple cloud based savegame system

The client works fine but if you launch from a web browser, you get a network error. Can anyone test this by launching from the browser and let me know if you've gotten it to work from the browser? I know the client side works fine I just need any ok on it working for you browser side.
  2. yoda

Attached is an image of the error.
  3. yoda

When using it from a browser and either creating a new game or attempting to continue one, I get "Unknown Error" and under it "Network Error". It works fine from the client but not the browser. I use the full url Example: http://mysite.com.
  4. yoda

I installed your script and it is great but only works for PC. On browser I get a network error...

I installed your script and it is great but only works for PC. On browser I get a network error. Please help.
  5. yoda

Also, the script works fine if used outside of being a web app. If you use it from a web browser, I get a network error. The reason it was to be served was through a web browser and it seems not to be working that way.
  6. yoda

This script actually works. Good job. The main problem is switching between cloud and local saves. It would be nice to create that option. If you can it would be great.
  7. yoda

What Version of RPG Maker MV are you still using?

I haven't noticed any bugs yet with the 1.5.1.
  8. yoda

RMMV In to the Wild - Platform game with MV

Old Mario feel. Nice.
  9. yoda

Supporting you.

I think this is very nice. Do you still review games?
  10. yoda

How far to take realism in games

The original Morrowind was a good example of hard core RPG mechanics. It felt like a real world and gave you real life situations in a fantasy environment. Realism I think needs to be better defined. Does it feel real based upon our world and how we perceive it, or does it make you believe in...
  11. yoda

Can a story ruin a game for you?

It depends. If it is like a dungeon crawler, I may be in it just for the re-play value, looting, drops etc and the story may not matter, in fact in some games, I speed through the text or dialog. On the other hand, if the game is story driven, then it will carry my interest and if the story...
  12. yoda

What RPGs should I play?

I played so many RPGs I can't say for sure as each has it's own qualities. The Morrowind game series is one of the better ones of recent times. I enjoyed the very original Morrowind the best but Skyrim is a very good buy.
  13. yoda

First RPG game you ever played

It was Phantasy Star (the very original) for the Sega Master System for me. Still is perhaps the best RPG I've ever played.
  14. yoda

Fantasy Farming: Orange Season - Now Available on Steam Early Access

Sup Hudell. Thanks for your help with those cool plugins for MV. Your game looks great btw. I hope everyone supports it and gets a copy. I'm putting it on my wish list :).
  15. yoda

OSS: RPG Maker MV CoreScript

Looks good. Any more web side support for browser based versions?
  16. yoda

Hate Free Heroes RPG (PC/Mobile)

Hate Free Heroes is a modern day role playing game that takes the player into the role of an H.F.H agent and researcher dedicated to decreasing the rise of "Aggromites" in the city. Aggromites/Aggromite (definition) [ag-roh-myht] [noun]: A mischievous entity that influence a person's aggression...
  17. yoda

How do I Fully deploy to Mac OS?

Good info. Thanks for the input. Is it Game.exe? Since I have windows I won't see it. When I set it up on steam, just need to know what steam will be looking for to start the program for mac users.
  18. yoda

Which one of these files is the one to point to?
  19. yoda

I have a PC and we are setting our game on steam. I deployed to use for mac os but I don't know what folders to put on steam and what we should make the system point to being there is no .exe file. What needs to be ported over and what do we point to in order for mac users to start their game?
  20. yoda

Hate Free Heroes: Greenlight Vote Please

We also have a game already in steam stores that was greenlit by the steam community called: Angels of Fasaria 2.0. Please show support for this game: "Hate Free Heroes" and vote yes for it to get the greenlight. If you have a RPG Maker game you have on greenlight please let me know and I'll...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ahahahaha just some girls yunaandyuka.png
and some girls im working on
1624241110918.png
Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.
I always end up having issues with things i'd never expect.

Capture.PNG

Those friggin mountains man xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv