Search results

1. Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

This is freaking awesome! Thank you so much. Although, I was wondering, is there a demo like the video you showed, we can download to check how it was all setup?
  2. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Thank you again so much Trihan. :)
  3. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

@Trihan That was the origonal code taken from yanfly' tips and tricks in MV. Its the Unstable Affliction one. The affected unit takes shadow damage over time. However, if it was dispelled, the dispeller takes shadow damage and is silenced.
  4. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Thanks! It worked perfectly! New thing though. Sorry if I am annoying. ^^; Is there a way to reproduce this in MZ <Custom Regenerate Effect> // Get the Darkness element. var elementId = 10; // Damage set to equal the origin's MAT. var damage = origin.mat; // Damage multiplier for...
  5. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

@Trihan. I tried, it didn't work. I even tried in a new sample project to make sure nothing was interfering and it didn't work still. Thanks anyway Trihan. It's really appreciated that you help us out like that.
  6. DCupu Eventing - Time Hit v1.0

Hey, would it be possible to redo this and temporary bars in MZ. I could commission you. I tried to copy all from the MV events to MZ and it didn't work, and I would really need these for my project.
  7. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hey Trihan. Thank you again for taking time for us. It is really appreciated. I had two things I wanted to do with States, but really don't know how. 1- When play A uses a skill on player B it inflicts player B witha state that whenever player B gets healed, Player A is healed 25% of this...
  8. RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

Thank you so much! And no problem at all. block rate and shield piercing is already plenty enough. Beside I love these two plugins. cant wait to see what you bring next! You got yourself a supporter now. :)
  9. RMMV Ramza's Plugin Suite Support topic MEGATHREAD

Hey Ramza. Thank you for you hard works. I just bought your dual wiled nad shiled block for MZ, but I am having a little problem with. I put it in the plugin Manager just under the VisuStella cores in tier 1 but the block rate and all doesnt appear in the Menu. I then changed it lower below the...
  10. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

@Trihan @shaylina You forgot the slash on your closing tag. Should be </JS Post-Apply> I feel so stupid to have missed something so easy to see...
  11. VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

I got a question concerning the plugin command of EventMoveCore. Its the Event location Create. I am trying to make on map enemies and wanted to use this command in a parallel process event to make spawn points for enemies in my maps, but I can't seem to make it work. The even of my enemy never...
  12. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hi again. I am trying to recreate a skill in the tips and tricks from yanfly in mv. I did it like this but it doesnt work. <JS Post-Apply> if (target.hp <= 0) { user.gainMp(item.mpCost); } <JS Post-Apply> Its supposed to return the mp cost of the skill when it finishes the enemy, but it...
  13. The official VisuStella notetag help thread

Hi Trihan. First thank you very much for offering help to everyone. I had a question. With the skill core plugin as it is, is it possible to make costs like the ones yanfly did before, for exemple on the molten Giant video, he changes the skill cost to <Custom MP Cost> cost *= user.hp /...
  14. Rock, Paper, Scissors

I was wondering, when you chose the variable in which it is saved, do wins make that variable +1 and loss -1?
  15. Modified MONOGATARI Menu System

Is this menu system done? Cause I would love to put it in my game, its exactly what I needed. And nope its not commercial game. And if you dont mind, I would really love to use that. 
  16. Need Help with a script.

First of all, I am sorry if I didn't post this to the right place.  I just need help with something in a bestiary script. The script is a bestiary one, and I am noob, so I understand nothing. (Had difficulty adding options in menu.) So I use a CBS side view battlers, and the problem is in the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My favorite thing about my magical girl Yuki is her ahoge can sense food, she's lazy and a crybaby and LOVES food
ahahahaha just some girls yunaandyuka.png
and some girls im working on
1624241110918.png
Not about my game project but i feels like to talk about it a bit. :kaohi:
moka.jpg

It's my コテキャ and maybe closest thing in english is a "avatar personality" i guess?
Her design also looks very similar to protagonist from my game because i'm so uninspiring :kaoslp:
Oh and my hobby is sleeping and drawing. :kaojoy:
Okay, so it seems I've found a major bug in VNM. Check my thread about variable buttons in the support forum for more info.
Man, this quick One Map game is causing unprecedented amounts of trouble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komradiv