Search results

1. Trust

'][img] In memory of Kentaro Miura.

In memory of Kentaro Miura.
  2. Trust

grazie

grazie
  3. Trust

Alessandro è il mio compagno di classe che mi ha dato l'idea per la pubblicità. :smile: Spero...

Alessandro è il mio compagno di classe che mi ha dato l'idea per la pubblicità. :smile: Spero vinceremo.
  4. Trust

[MEDIA] Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:

Finally done with the school project, here's the raw video of it. o_O :smile:
  5. Trust

Need new tiles

Oh I see I'm sorry.
  6. Trust

Need new tiles

Oh I'm sorry, I thought it was the right forum.
  7. Trust

Yeah, I might post the story soon but I don't know if this is the right place or time. Also...

Yeah, I might post the story soon but I don't know if this is the right place or time. Also might be a little spoilerish. All I can say though for now is that the game in a way is a 2nd person game, with similarities to the graphic novel genre.
  8. Trust

Well I guess in a way it's better it didn't look as I wanted it to be, since I inspired myself...

Well I guess in a way it's better it didn't look as I wanted it to be, since I inspired myself from the simple concept of the brainfreeze but then evolved in a demonic brain that despite having at first glance a weird form, it's hundreds of times better than it was in my mind as a dungeon :)
  9. Trust

I guess there is a similarity but my primary inspiration was a brain with a few details taken...

I guess there is a similarity but my primary inspiration was a brain with a few details taken from Baki Hanma's brain. [Edit] any reference to a Xenomorph is purely coincidental (also because I saw only now what a Xenomorph is)
  10. Trust

Need new tiles

Hi, I need new tilesets for a school project. I need modern outside tiles but I need them for free or at the very least cheap. Can someone help me out with it please?
  11. Trust

I'm sorry I'll try to make resource threads next time.

I'm sorry I'll try to make resource threads next time.
  12. Trust

Thank you so much, that will help for sure :)

Thank you so much, that will help for sure :)
  13. Trust

I see, but I'm trying to search something free or at least cheap, since it's for a school...

I see, but I'm trying to search something free or at least cheap, since it's for a school project, if it was my real project that I have to pause till I end this project I wouldn't have minded paying much.
  14. Trust

Gotta make an event for a school project, but I really need different tilesets, anyone got some...

Gotta make an event for a school project, but I really need different tilesets, anyone got some advices?
  15. Trust

Also thinking about making 1 or 2 events per map

Also thinking about making 1 or 2 events per map
  16. Trust

to be honest, the primary inspiration for that big map, was the brain.:eswt:

to be honest, the primary inspiration for that big map, was the brain.:eswt:
  17. Trust

Yes it is my own work by hand, I mostly tried to use base tiles of the program, and for the...

Yes it is my own work by hand, I mostly tried to use base tiles of the program, and for the stucture of the bigger map, I took a few inspirations, but still my work. :)
  18. Trust

New map plus updated previous map:smile: '][img] '][img] Was hardo_O

New map plus updated previous map:smile: Was hardo_O
  19. Trust

Then might as well give ur son a bonus if he plays this game. ^^

Then might as well give ur son a bonus if he plays this game. ^^
  20. Trust

We're not sure when to post the lore, but I guess I can say the name of the protagonists I...

We're not sure when to post the lore, but I guess I can say the name of the protagonists I showed so far, which are Azrael (the angel of death) and Trust, also Trust is the one that undergoes transformation, while Azrael remains the same, although similar to Trust forms)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

Characters.PNG
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.
Let's hope power remains on for the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djdune