Search results

1. Parlu10

Bug when characters join battle

Hi everyone, I'm writing you because I found a bug that I don't know how to fix: During a particular battle, the player initially uses just one character, however during the battle two other characters join to help him. However, when they join the battle, this happens: Anyone know how this can...
  2. Parlu10

RMMV "Synchronize" Ability

Hi everyone, I was trying to make a passive ability, also using Yanfly's Plugins, that would work like "Synchronize" in pokemon: whenever the user has a negative status, they transmit it to their enemies; in my case, I want them to transfer it to a random target. However I don't really...
  3. Parlu10

A notetag that makes a skill not gain TPs.

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is, in one of yanfly's plugin, a notetag that makes a skill not gain TPs despite what kind of TP mode you activated. I kinda remember a notetag like that, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance to those who will try to help. P. S. The...
  4. Parlu10

Problem with adding new character in game

Hi everyone, I've had a problem with adding new characters in my game. After a timeskip, my game introduces a new character; however, this new character is invisibile, it doesn't have any sprite and it's like adding an empty slot, even if the character has all the sprites, his own class and...
  5. Parlu10

A state that absorb 99% of the damage

Hello everyone, I was wondering how it's possible to make a state that absorbs 99% of the damage, making the one who is affected only take 1% of the original damage. Thanks in advance for your help.
  6. Parlu10

Passive ability

Hello everyone, I was wondering if, using Yanfly's Row Formation plugin, there's a way to make this passive skill: When the character is on the second row, he receives a magic attack and defence buff. I hope someone can help me :)
  7. Parlu10

Buffs at the start of the battle: Passive Effect

Hi everyone, I was wondering if, using Yanfly's Passive Skills plugins, could be possible to make a skill with the following effect: "if the user is in the battle, all party members gain an attack buff at the beginning of the battle" Thank you in advance for your help.
  8. Parlu10

Baloons in the map

Hi! I was wondering if there's a method to make baloons appear on sprites in the map, for example to show the presence of a side-quest. Actually, I know that it is possible, but I really don't manage to find out HOW it is possible. Thanks in advance for your help!
  9. Parlu10

Revive enemies

Hello everyone, I'm stuck with a boss battle, and I need help. I have this boss that's divided in three body parts, and you must destroy first legs and arms, then you can hit the head. However, after some turns the head will "revive" arms and legs. In conclusion, this is my question: How can I...
  10. Parlu10

Boss Battle

I was wondering how to make some features in Rpg Maker Mv for a boss battle. 1) Is it possible to make an enemy do anything? (In his turns he will just skip the turn) 2) It is possible to make an enemy not moving during an attack? By default the enemies move forward before performing an attack...
  11. Parlu10

Bypass buff and debuffs

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it's possible to make a skill that can bypass buffs and debuffs applied on the target. Thanks in advance for your help
  12. Parlu10

Passive Ability

Is there a way to make a passive skill that gives 10% chance to revive automatically the character after it is knocked out? (Also using the Yanfly Passive Abilities Plugins)
  13. Parlu10

Change Party Leader

I was wondering if there's a way to change the position of an actor when he's added to the party, and make him the leader. I couldn't find any method to do it, so i hope that someone can help me Thank you in advance.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowermuncher77