Search results

1. RMMV Tinting certain areas of a sprite

Yo! Quick question: is there a way to change the .tint of only a section of a Sprite? For example: var IconSet = new Sprite(); IconSet.bitmap = ImageManager.loadSystem('IconSet'); IconSet.tint = 0x666666// Darken this only for one Icon as its clicked; keeping all other Icons with an unchanged...
  2. RMMV Interactive/buttonMode PIXI.Sprite Deadzone

Yo! Thanks to anisoft and poryg I've managed to configure PIXI.Sprite interactive and buttonMode features. Attached is a script example where the IconSet.png highlights as you hover over it, shines completely as you click it, and reverts to its original darkness upon pointer out. That works...
  3. RMMV AnimatedSVBattler in Menu Screen

Yo! I am trying to add an animated svbattler to the menu screen but have only managed to add a non animated sprite. I have looked into "SRD_AltMenuScreen_BustSelect" to try and reverse engineer and see how he did it but.. I am a beginner at coding and it may take me weeks to fully understand...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowermuncher77