Search results

1. Zoomko

Is there any way to show different messages based on active actor?

Hey everyone! Is there any way (plugin/script call/etc) to show different message based on your active party member. For example, you have a villager and he says Hi, then your active actor is X, but he will say Bye if your active character Y.
  2. Zoomko

YEP.34 - Sublcass to specific class.

Hello everyone! I have a problem with Yanfly Subclass system. Is it possible to make a sublcass to a class? For example. I want Warrior as a main class and Paladin as a Subclass to him. But if you you have, for example Mage as a primary class and want to switch to Mage, paladin just switching...
  3. Zoomko

Need help w/ help menu script.

Hello everyone. I started to learn ruby 3 day ago and here's my problem: class Window_MenuCommand alias zoomhelp_add_original_commands add_original_commands def add_original_commands zoomhelp_add_original_commands add_command("Help", :help) endendclass Scene_Menu alias...
  4. Zoomko

Who has kaduki sprites, busts and faces?

Hello everyone! Since kaduki clodes his site I wonder where I can find his characters/faces/busts?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Quite the versatile cast so far :p

chars.PNG

Edit: Sprites are made by Alexdraws and TheMightyPalm. I just edited them.
Degica Games Turn Komodo | RPG Maker News #77

Well, rats. Was really looking forward to trying out FPS Creator, but trying to install and set it up was pretty much impossible for my tiny brain to comprehend. So much for that, then.
Ah, home once more! I think I can safely work on my games now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flowermuncher77