Search results

1. theartofme

Yet Another Battle AI Script (MZ and MV)

LWP_AiAdjustments 1.0 Logan Pickup Introduction Allows adjusting when enemies use skills, and who they use them on. It doesn't add any additional steps to the enemy AI; it just allows better control over the "rating" in enemy action patterns, and over the "tgr" special parameter, allowing them...
  2. theartofme

Invisible/swappable tilesets plugin

LWP_InvisibleTiles Logan Pickup Introduction Allows using a different tileset image when using the RPG Maker editor and when running the game. Useful for parallax mapping or for visualising secret passages, etc. in regular tile-based mapping. Screenshots How to Use There are two ways to use...
  3. theartofme

Ink Integration

About This plugin integrates Ink with RPG Maker MZ/MV. This allows you to write all your dialogue in Ink and display it using a simple plugin command, which for me at least is much easier than managing message box events! Features Run Ink scripts starting from arbitrary knots/stitches Start...
  4. theartofme

Ink Integration

LWP_Ink 1.0 Logan Pickup This plugin has now been superseded by the combined RMMV/RMMZ plugin. Please see that thread for future updates. Introduction Ink is a narrative engine that focuses on writing markup rather than scripting, the intention being that text comes first, code second. This...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MantiSore