Search results

1. cabfe

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@Kes 1st map: On the left, if the south light is lighting the upper wall, the north light should also light the south wall. You have a projected shadow at the south angle, and not at the north angle. 3rd map: the white stone color for the base of the sarcophagus seems too bright for the rest of...
  2. cabfe

@cthulhusquid From the light coming from the windows, it's around midday. Why would you light torches inside when it's daylight? I can understand if you do it in the rooms farthest from the windows, but not everywhere.
  3. cabfe

@Frostorm If you have a source of light (like the sun), you have shadows.
  4. cabfe

Since we don't have 3 sided coins yet, you can use a random number generator :)

Since we don't have 3 sided coins yet, you can use a random number generator :)
  5. cabfe

How do you prefer to control music in your game?

I use BGM everywhere, but my game is story-focused, not a RPG. But that doesn't prevent BGS to be used as well. You have to correcly balance the volume, but it's not too hard. And I don't use the autoplay because I prefer to have more control about the when and where + fade in/out.
  6. cabfe

@Mr. Detective Your new nose makes the character have no nose. This is supposed to be the tip, it can't be in the middle of the face when viewed from this angle.
  7. cabfe

@Mr. Detective Are the gray tables made with wood too? If so, it's just a matter of recoloring them.
  8. cabfe

@Skyquake It's a nice looking town! Just a couple of things: There's a house that seems floating above the garden below: Also, the graveyard is at altitude 0 on the left side but should higher when coming from the right (you have to climb stairs to reach that entry).
  9. cabfe

Bleeding Moons (demo available)

It does have mature themes and scenes in it, so I guess this time it's justified. And if you're older than 18 years old, nobody will knock on your door :)
  10. cabfe

Nope, nothing like that. Seeing the games on your store, I thought it would be too different so I precised it's not an RPG. Thanks for the offer, though!
  11. cabfe

It takes between 8 and 15 hours, depending on your reading speed and if you're looking at the optional content (NPCs, exploration, etc.) I have a publisher but if that's okay for you (and them) I don't mind releasing on your website as well. It's not a RPG game though, it's a mix of an...
  12. cabfe

Good news, the players like Bleeding Moons! While it only has 3 review on Steam so far, they're all very positive about the game. And all 5 players' reviews on GOG are positive too, rating the game a 4.6 out of 5! Thank you and don't forget to leave reviews for the games you like :)
  13. cabfe

Sorry, your last star is in another castle.

Sorry, your last star is in another castle.
  14. cabfe

That's not exactly new but usually games with that mechanic limit to one teleport beacon, reusable.

That's not exactly new but usually games with that mechanic limit to one teleport beacon, reusable.
  15. cabfe

RMMV Yomi No Kuni

This just keeps looking better and better. Keep up the good work!
  16. cabfe

@Dororo Since you never see the full image ingame, you can make it smaller and seamless. It'll look bigger than it really is, for a fraction of the size. GIMP (and surely other programs) has a filter to make a picture seamless.
  17. cabfe

+1

+1
  18. cabfe

They are not exactly Deus Ex Machina, even if they look like it from Ian's perspective. You'll learn more in the Commentary mode. Thank you for playing and liking my game! I'm currently working on a spinoff, although it'll play like a Visual Novel this time. Less interactivity with the world...
  19. cabfe

I did it and it worked well. Even just a half-hour or an hour in a day, cumulated, means that...

I did it and it worked well. Even just a half-hour or an hour in a day, cumulated, means that your map is done and you can go to the next.
  20. cabfe

@Lycanimuss There's a small thing that I'll nitpick about your lighting: the two lamps in the middle are casting light on the wall behind them despite a corner being in the way. Instead of lighted areas, these should be darker than the rest of the room.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorge