Search results

1. Thornton

RMMV Showing variables linked to an item in the description (YEP Item Core)

Hi everyone, I'm using this script to show evals in the weapons and armor descriptions. The weapons and armors I'm using have a randomly generated weaponDamage variable attached to them during the item creation process utilizing Yanfly's Item Core. What I'm trying to do is show the generated...
  2. Thornton

RMMV How to access a item's js variable created in Yanfly's Item Core

@ramza Wow, that was surprisingly easy and fast, thank you! It was fairly critical to get this to work. Yeah, if it comes down to that I'll try to analyze the documentation again. Thread is solved!
  3. Thornton

RMMV How to access a item's js variable created in Yanfly's Item Core

Hey everyone, I'm using Yanfly's Item Core plugin alongside ICFSoft's Param Core (Link). What I'm trying to do is access a js variable that was assigned by a independent item during the "<On Creation Eval>" tag so that my custom stat can increase in value based on the generated number. What I...
  4. Thornton

Checking for specific skill currently being used (Solved)

Works perfectly, thanks a lot!
  5. Thornton

Checking for specific skill currently being used (Solved)

Hi all, I'm wondering what's the code for checking what current skill the actor is currently using? I checked 'ol Father Google, but errors get tossed my way when using those codes in related topics. I'm utilizing Yanfly's Buff & State Core for the code.
  6. Thornton

Damage decrease per living enemy

Thanks for confirming and providing the allied version. Glad to hear there's no magic math behind the scenes. For anyone interested, I managed to figure out how to achieve the effect I wanted in the original post: The "0.1" (10%) represents the penalty. At 8 enemies, there is a 70% reduction...
  7. Thornton

Damage decrease per living enemy

Hi all, I hope this is the correct forum for this question. 1) I'm trying to make a damage ability that has its damage decreased by 10% for every alive enemy. I saw this code that can probably help achieve the effect: $gameTroop.aliveMembers().length But I'm not sure how to use this in the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetLav