Search results

1. How do you design Loot chests? (Fixed, randomly, adapting Player's style...)

I decided to go for randomized in my game. The way it works is as follows: There are three "loot sacks": minor loot, average loot, and great loot. Once the player enter a map, there's a % chance for some of the sacks to appear or not. Then, once the player "opens" a sack, there's a % to get a...
  2. Encountered a bug related to Yanfly's quest plugin

It was the categories! I feel dumb now, but thank you.
  3. Encountered a bug related to Yanfly's quest plugin

So I had Galv's quest plugin before but I decided to change for Yanfly's quest plugin. At first I had no problem at all with the plugin, but now everytime I try to open the questlog from the main menu, this error happens and I have no idea at all why. I have the last version of the program, as...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetLav