Search results

1. Prellmarc

Event note tag check next to player

What would it look like if I wanted to check an events note tag on the event next to actor? So if a <tree> is on tile next to actor, and I use an water item or skill to let the tree react to it? I made a common event to check if ANY event is next to player and it worked so far, file is...
  2. Prellmarc

How to check note tags of event

Even of this thread is an old one, I might ask something What would it look like if I wanted to check an events note tag on the event next to me? So if a <tree> is on tile next to actor, and I use an water item or skill to let the tree react to it?
  3. Prellmarc

RMMZ Event manipulation via skill

Darn, I see, okay. I thought I checked a wrong help file. It's okay, thank you for your help ;) Maybe I look up some stuff now and learn some goodies :)
  4. Prellmarc

Which help file?
  5. Prellmarc

Okay, I came so far. But I did not find a solution to check if the event has a certain note in it. Thats the only missing thing I can't figure out, along with putting on self switches of this event. The rest works just fine so far, thank you for explaining me. :) All things I read is to check a...
  6. Prellmarc

Thank you very much, I will try this out. Do I have to get location info on each conditional branch then? Do I have to add a list of all events the sills supposed to work on then? Love that part complex system one has to create and think of ;D
  7. Prellmarc

Okay, I attached the skill, the events surrounding the test event to be manipulated, and the common event of the skill.
  8. Prellmarc

Hey folks, I'm doing some Golden Sun like stuff and tapped into my first problem trying to realize the use of skills out of menu to let the event in front of me react to. What I'm basically trying to do is to freeze a puddle in front of me into a pillar of ice using a Frost spell. I mean, when...
  9. Prellmarc

Pokémon-like Enemy Levels

Hey Guys, I am looking for a script or a modification of one that lets you scale enemy levels like they do in pokémon - basically no scaling at all. For example at one map or region, a monster could be on level 3 to 5, while in another map or region the same monster could go 25 to 30. I've...
  10. Prellmarc

How to move object via skill?

Wow, that fits perfect for me. You are my heroine :D Thank you so much!
  11. Prellmarc

Well, the common event would have to determine wether a event in a max distance of two squares from the player is movable or not. If it was, the spell cast in field should allow the player to move it one step in a chosen direction. Like as you would push it yourself, but via skill and from a...
  12. Prellmarc

Oh sorry for that, didn't see the Request category and thought, I was right ^^ I'm completly new to this board hehe Hmm, I didn't find a way to let a skill affect more than one specific object via event so far.
  13. Prellmarc

Hi, everyone. I started a prequel to GBA Golden Sun, maybe someone remembers how great that series was. Unfortunately, I absolutely cannot write a good script for the series Field magic. There is the ability Move, which moves an object like a boulder one square in any direction, when the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetLav