Search results

1. zerobeat032

RMMV Stop Event Movement momentarily...

thanks! I think that did the trick. I managed to finally set this whole thing up lol. it only took the entire weekend but thanks to you, I'm finished.
  2. zerobeat032

RMMV Stop Event Movement momentarily...

so I have something where I can hit an event with an attack on the field. that works. what I'm having a problem with is getting the event to stop, BUT have everything the event does still play out. basically I want to stun an event so you can run behind it and get a preemptive strike. I tried...
  3. zerobeat032

RMMV How to event a sword swing hitbox to start battles...

ohhhh sorry about that... yeah I totally misunderstood you. um basically I'm just using a common event to where if pagedown is pressed, then I tell it to play a specific pose, which is a plugin command from QSprite. EDIT: Ok thanks to a few edits on the post I had linked above, I got this to...
  4. zerobeat032

You download the QSprite Editor and it basically let's you put together animations with any spritesheets you have. I'm actually using my SV battlers as my overworld sprites due to all the battle animations I have drawn. I just used QSprite so I could use as many different animations as needed...
  5. zerobeat032

ahh I see... I guess I figured because what I was following was evented, I thought this could be, sorry about posting in the wrong spot then. I'm realizing now there must be more to this than I thought... EDIT: I think what I linked about though had the common event check for the event. BUT, I...
  6. zerobeat032

I used a common event where if I press pagedown, the plugin QSprite will play the pose of my character swinging the sword and I added a slash animation with it.
  7. zerobeat032

I'm not sure if this goes here but I feel this can be done with eventing. I just think I'm missing something honestly. I basically got it to were my character swings a sword at the press of a button and an animation occurs and everything. there's a problem though, I can't figure out how to...
  8. zerobeat032

yeah you were definitely right lol. this has helped out a TON. and I've gotten more done with...

yeah you were definitely right lol. this has helped out a TON. and I've gotten more done with some characters in these last two weeks than I have the last two years mucking around lol.
  9. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] making the MV/MZ SV battlers in my style with my characters has been really fun. I edit/...

making the MV/MZ SV battlers in my style with my characters has been really fun. I edit/ create original motions where needed and have a good template to streamline my process for these. I've finished 3 characters in under 2 weeks.
  10. zerobeat032

RMMV What's the call for targeting specific party slots (not actors)...

awesome! yeah that works. basically I have a switch that turns on and off the priority for actors and enemies and I needed it off whenever whoever the 3rd party member is, was targeted... that way the enemy wouldn't be standing on the second party member's head or something weird. annnd now it...
  11. zerobeat032

RMMV What's the call for targeting specific party slots (not actors)...

I've been stumped trying to figure out how to basically, through Yanfly's Action Sequences, to tell the game that if party member 3 is being targeted, turn on/off a certain switch. $gameParty.members()[2] is basically the 3rd slot if I remember right, but how do I say something like this...
  12. zerobeat032

yeah, I've been a fan of the comic dot effect for a while now myself and with my original idea...

yeah, I've been a fan of the comic dot effect for a while now myself and with my original idea for the game actually being a comic, I figured the game should try to emulate that when possible.
  13. zerobeat032

[MEDIA] I modified the thrust motion a bit and came up with this based on the King of Fighter's...

I modified the thrust motion a bit and came up with this based on the King of Fighter's games. it's a move called ZanRetsuKen.
  14. zerobeat032

RMMV Adding A Picture/Sprite within the window for Quick Time Events...

unfortunately my js knowledge is pretty limited. I know how to add a picture but A. I don't know how to get it to refresh/disappear/reappear with each successful button press. and B. I'm not entirely sure how to line in up with the icons. tho I think I can figure that out based on how I got the...
  15. zerobeat032

RMMV Adding A Picture/Sprite within the window for Quick Time Events...

So I'm using Quick Time Events (https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/quick-time-events-r2-26-11.71268/)... and someone brought to my attention that I needed more of a visual cue when the player was hitting the correct button presses. but I have VERY limited Javascript skills and...
  16. zerobeat032

when one plugin does one thing and one other does another... but you need a plugin that does...

when one plugin does one thing and one other does another... but you need a plugin that does both lol... but you don't know how to code.
  17. zerobeat032

@TheoAllen I'm curious myself on that as I make the music for my project as well and um... yeah...

@TheoAllen I'm curious myself on that as I make the music for my project as well and um... yeah I gotta start from scratch every time. @ATT_Turan yeah that's pretty smart. I'd be much further along had I done that. @orochi2k hopefully there's a way to figure that out.
  18. zerobeat032

if you're making you're own assets... I beg you, please find a way to streamline your process...

if you're making you're own assets... I beg you, please find a way to streamline your process with a template or something. at least for characters/battlers.
  19. zerobeat032

I can't be the only one who dumps actual music into an empty project just to listen to it in...

I can't be the only one who dumps actual music into an empty project just to listen to it in different pitches thanks to how Makers speeds up and down stuff... right???
  20. zerobeat032

haha yeah I am. especially if I'm able to keep getting them done this fast. I'm almost done with...

haha yeah I am. especially if I'm able to keep getting them done this fast. I'm almost done with the main character should I not choose to do any custom motions. tho I think I will do a few that aren't standard.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetLav