Search results

1. Tanarex

What Do You Do With Your Abandoned Projects?

My 'WarCry' game is on a special memory card under my t.v cabinet. from the original RPG maker. I ran out of graphics to use before I ran out of story.
  2. Tanarex

SERVICE Puzzle Maker/Mapper/Parallax Mapper for projects

Are you still doing parallax maps?
  3. Tanarex

I'm now adding icons to descriptions to spells, weapons, armor, etc. So they look Cooler...

I'm now adding icons to descriptions to spells, weapons, armor, etc. So they look Cooler. Because nothing says 'cool' like a game that is 6 years behind schedule. It's fashionable late.
  4. Tanarex

I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!

I'm off to search the master script list for my skill issue. HOORAY! FUN!
  5. Tanarex

The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.

The problem with being a perfectionist is that you are never done with something.
  6. Tanarex

RMMV Northwall 2: Haven (Early Demo)

Not to be nit-picky but magic missile has 'magic' in the name. So having it deal physical damage is just confusing. You could change it to some kinda staff attack. Like the attacks, Gandalf uses in Lord of the Rings. It would clear up the confusion. Guards having a high defense against magic...
  7. Tanarex

Updated that literally, no one asked for. After month-long debates, I finally convinced my...

Updated that literally, no one asked for. After month-long debates, I finally convinced my brother that the cleric shouldn't hand over the halfling thief that would be sent to a horrible prison with no chance of survival or escape. Now, the dwarf turns the halfing in. So... yay...progress.
  8. Tanarex

I'm keep getting a 'failed' response in combat when I tried to use a new skill.

It's the first turn of combat with Jedd going last. I checked after the battle. The bonuses without the icon weren't there. You already lost me with the coding stuff. I tried setting the skill to hp damage formula 0, variance 0. No change. It's not that the icon isn't showing up. I have it set...
  9. Tanarex

A few times it doesn't apply the buff at all to a few of the characters (Usually one) on the 1st usage during battle. I only have it usable in battle. I can see it simultaneously trigger over everyone's head but the buff doesn't show up sometimes. It doesn't say failed or anything. It doesn't...
  10. Tanarex

I have the buffs/debuffs working the way I want it to. The problem is that the buffs/debuffs don't always apply the buffs/debuff every single time. The success rate of the skill is at 100%. Is it because I have ex-parameter EVA+5 under classes? Ex-parameter hit 95%?
  11. Tanarex

Well, I installed Yanfly Engine Ace - Target Manager v1.03 and looked at it. It just affects skill note tags and item note tags. If it working on states as well then that might solve the issue. What I'm trying to do is have one skill affect everyone but the user with the buff. Then give the...
  12. Tanarex

33 scripts and snippets. Some were added by my mapper. But she is long gone. I barely under most of them. I've had problems in the past with conflicting scripts. VE Moving platform stopped Theo Allen's Pathfinding from working was the most recent. So I removed the moving platform completely.
  13. Tanarex

Yes. But now it misses a small percent of the time. There is a chance it could miss on any one of them. Including Jedd. I want it to work on all of them. I'm adding screenshots to see if you can see what I'm doing wrong. I really don't want to add more scripts. I don't want it to conflict with...
  14. Tanarex

Ok got it working. Thank you. The problem with that is that Jedd will still get the bonus. Increasing his luck from 20 to 25. Then it applies the debuff reducing it from 25 to 18. I tried switching it around so the common event gives everyone a 25% luck increase except Jedd. Had the skill...
  15. Tanarex

How would I put the effects in a skill?
  16. Tanarex

I haven't done anything that can't be undone by me. The buff and debuff apply but it says Failed when I cast it over each character it gives the buff to. The last screenshot I changed so that each party member gets their own buff. Instead of choosing the entire party and then add a second line...
  17. Tanarex

I haven't done anything really. I removed all the changes. So we can start from scratch. I don't know how to do damage coding.
  18. Tanarex

I have one character that has the formation ability. He can use it to buff the entire party's defense by 25%. But I also have a follow-up skill that lowers his defense in return by 25%. And have both the buff and debuff last the same amount of time. I tried using Param under effects. But that...
  19. Tanarex

Kill it with Fire! I'm looking for feedback on spells.

Yes, I have those for enemies and some of the characters. It's not a very long game. It might be 6 hours. And most of that is usually the story and quests. There aren't a lot of battles at first. But it picks up in the last half. There are zero random battles. Too many people on here are making...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.
So...I decided to make music for my game... Because i've never done anything musical in my life. I even failed music in school, you basically just had to show up to pass and I somehow failed xD
Original Character Contest Winners Season 3 Pack! is now live!

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JetLav