Search results

1. ATT_Turan

RMMV Help Parsing Message Text

So I have a few lines of dialogue that I want to account for player choice, so I'm using JS to iterate until I find an actor who's in the party, then address them. The issue I'm having is that calling $gameMessage.add() multiple times doesn't display them as individual messages, they get...
  2. ATT_Turan

Unsubscribe From Profile Posts

When you write a reply to a user's profile post, you forever get a notification every time anyone else replies. My problems are: 1 - I don't always want that, any more than I want to Watch every forum thread I post in. It's not any visible option when writing the reply, nor on the post itself...
  3. ATT_Turan

RMMV Finding Input Settings in Plugins

So there's this annoying quirk in the plugins I'm using...I found an old thread with the same problem, but it didn't have any replies, much less solutions, so I hope I can fare a bit better. When I enable Yanfly's Target Core and Selection Control any skill that targets Allies (with no notetags...
  4. ATT_Turan

Using Transparent Tileset Windows

In the recent sale I grabbed the Ancient Dungeons Base Pack. One of the sheets for interiors has windows with transparency inside. I figured the obvious intent is to have a parallax background visible through the windows. They don't take up the full space of the tiles, so there's also...
  5. ATT_Turan

Arcane Windowskin

So I just muddled through making a windowskin for my game. It took a while, given the lack of documentation, but I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Feel free to use it in any project while crediting me, edit it, re-release it, whatever (and if you message me to let me see it in action, that's...
  6. ATT_Turan

[MV] Insect Hive Sprite

I have an insect-themed cave that the party is fighting through, and I'm looking for something graphical to signify the boss monster. I haven't found much for insect map sprites (I don't want to use the RTP hornet for it), so I was thinking some kind of hive or growth or nest or...anything large...
  7. ATT_Turan

FSM Tileset Usage Question

So I tried to see if there's some way to directly contact FSM/REFMAP/whatever, and aside from a link to a Japanese site I couldn't find anything - so if I missed a way to just ask for product support with them, please let me know. Aside from that, I'm using the FSM woods/cave tilesets for MV...
  8. ATT_Turan

Yanfly Select Keybinds Error

I found an old thread asking about this that had no responses, so I figured I'd try once more. I'm trying out Yanfly's Selection Control plugin, and it forces me to scroll between party members in battle using left and right. As the party is arranged vertically on the screen, and the list in...
  9. ATT_Turan

Running event before critical hits

Hi all...I'm feeling kind of frustrated over this, because I know this is something other people have inquired about, but all of the threads I've found in searching either didn't get resolved or don't achieve what I want. I want to run an event (or execute Javascript) during an attack before...
  10. ATT_Turan

Event/Variable/Plugin Interaction

I'm using SumRndmDde's Summon Core plugin to...well, create a summon skill. What I would like to achieve is that the skill summons a different actor depending on the terrain type (tileset) of the map. From poking around, I think that information is in gameMap._tilesetId for me to evaluate. The...
  11. ATT_Turan

Script Calls Not Working On One Map

I have a strange situation. I have a bunch of situations where I want some dialogue to pop up as you're walking through a map, and the most efficient way I've found to do this is to create a line of duplicate events across the hallway and use script calls to set all of their self switches at the...
  12. ATT_Turan

Displaying Custom Costs for Yanfly's Skill Learn

Sorry if this has been discussed, I didn't find it with the search terms I tried. I'm making use of Yanfly's skill learn plugin with JP, and I like the idea of filling in around skills by spending JP to boost stats. I understand how to write the code for that. However, I have a lot of classes...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For a long time I always consider XP soundtracks as the best one.
Just listened to some of MZ tracks from the free version.
It's... Quite mindblowing. xD
Only listened to the battles, towns, and fields.
But I'm sure the rest are equally good. :D
What do you guys want to see for the new Jump into Javascript? A continuation of the rpg_objects, or would you prefer a "lesson 0" where I go back to the absolute basics of Javascript and cover the fundamentals of the language and its construction?
Hey RPG members!!

How do you finish projects? Some new game developers start off strong but end up losing momentum. What keeps you motivated while working on new projects?
Feeling wee sleepy.. ZzzZ
So many threads to move to the right place. My post count is awesome, but 95% of it is due to moving things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleymour