Search results

1. antega34

"Summoner" like class

Oh sounds awesome glad I could help!
  2. antega34

"Summoner" like class

Ya no problem, this was a big issue for me as well so thought I'd pass along what I learned :) And yes you would need a common event per summon to my knowledge, or at least that's the easiest way. And then it's just about figuring out where to place the picture position. (PS: If you have sprites...
  3. antega34

"Summoner" like class

yes so far I'm having no issue, just be sure that in the skill notetag, you don't add the common event under the effects tab, just the notetag(otherwise it will replay the event). I'll attach some photos of how it should be set up. Additionally, under the BeforeCommon plugin it assigns 2...
  4. antega34

"Summoner" like class

Hey there, so the easiest way I have found to do this would be using the Yana MZ plugin BeforeCommon.js. It allows you to set up a common event to play before the skill animation. So what I did was simply have a picture display in the common event and then erase it, then just set a skill to use...
  5. antega34

MZ Dog and Fairy SV Battlers Request

haha yes I have attempted it not sure if it was that good but definitely the Fairy is priority.
  6. antega34

MZ Dog and Fairy SV Battlers Request

Resource Type: Sideview Actor Battler Maker/Art Format: RPG Maker MZ Description: Hi there! I'm hoping to request sideview actor battlers of the Nature_1 and Nature_6 characters from MZ, a.k.a. the dog and fairy characters. I have tried making them from edits to mixed results which is why I...
  7. antega34

RPG Maker DS/DS+ Free Add-On Sprites

Are these available to be edited/used for commercial-free games? Would love to use these as I'm hoping to hire someone to convert them into the style of the DS resource packs for MV/MZ.
  8. antega34

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

@Cyberhawk Okay thank you! I will try that until I can figure out how to change the gauges sizes. And @TrentL111 thanks it's from the first DS resource pack (which I highly recommend).
  9. antega34

Hi there, not a bug repot, I'm just posting to ask if there was a way to change the battle status size as shown in the attached screenshot. I can't seem to figure out how in the settings, and it's an issue as it overshadows some of my character portraits. It can be a change to any portion of the...
  10. antega34

MZ Dog Battler

I did this edit to hiddenone's wolf sideview battlers a while ago, might need more editing but if you need a temporary replacement it should work. I attached it below, with permission, hope this helps :) Here is a link to their thread if you are looking for any other animals too...
  11. antega34

For the ATB system, is there somewhere I can find the sample ATB field gauge shown in the screenshots/videos? I can't seem to locate it
  12. antega34

Actor3_4 SV

https://etanara.com/archives/4513 so i found this one by a japanese user if anyone still needs it!
  13. antega34

Ya did it through System 1 not through the party list, that remained the same and like i mentioned I attempted this in a brand new project that yielded the same result. However it seems there was a new update for the plugin as i just added it and everything seems to work fine now. EDIT: I'll...
  14. antega34

Posting here in case it is not a bug and simply me missing something. Issue: VisuStella Party System Plugin I believe there may be a compatibility issue with one of the Tier 1 plugins or core plugin as every other plugin I was using works fine together and even using a new empty project with...
  15. antega34

Is there any official full body MV RTP art?

If you buy the Trinity pack it comes with larger portraits, not quite full body butit does show waist up.
  16. antega34

Actor3_4 SV

Oh awesome thanks no worries/rush if not I just wanted to keep the thread alive haha
  17. antega34

Actor3_4 SV

Bump
  18. antega34

lizardman sprite ? or beastman sprite ?

The MZ Dark Fantasy pack comes with a Lizardman and he's awesome!
  19. antega34

MZ Essentials Edit

Please take this down if I am unable to post edits of this DLC, but I noticed the MZ Essentials dlc had issues with this character's hat/hair where often the hat would sway to the side and seem off, and likewise the Hair would appear on top of the hat instead of under. Also often the tip of the...
  20. antega34

Awesome that worked thanks! Loving the new plugins especially the victory aftermath and looking forward to the release of the party system.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."
I hope everyone at home doing well and be healthy
New characters were added!. Now the roster contains 8 heroes, 4 males 4 females(and they are even op). Featuring. Iluna , the Witch.

vvvvt2.png

(yeah, i know. Will be translated soooon.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Host_py3