Search results

1. Player-Profile Plugin

Hello Community. Is it possible to do ah Profile Plugin ? Like in Moba Games (Leauge of Legends, Heroes of the Storm) ? Basically to use it for Actor 1. Which means, if you teleport on the Map, the Profile Actor isn't in the Menu and don't be a playable Character in Battles. It...
  2. RPG Maker MV New Version Setup + Generator Crash 1.1.0

Hello Community. I dont know, if this is the right place for it, but where are the newest email with the download link for the full version of 1.1.0 ?? Because, the Rpg Webpage got still the 1.0.0 Version and my Shopping Cart only have the Essentials from the Pre Order. I thought, we...
  3. [Request] Minimap for Maps

Hello Community, I need a Plugin to do a Minimap for Maps. With just few options of the Pictures. Options: Turn ON/OFF the Minimap via Switch. Picture 1: Border for the Background Minimap. Picture 2: Picture of the Map Picture 3: Arrow Picture for the Player Zoom In/Out with small...
  4. Download Email gets update ?

Hello Community, It's about 2 Days now, which we can use the new Rpg Maker. Since, there are many Bugs on it, is there any chance we get a new Email with the solved Plugins and a fixed MV Edition in the Future ? Because, i read the entire Forum now and it seems a lot of Solutions are coming...
  5. Greater Screen Resolution...

Hi Community. I am really happy with the new Maker, but i have one disapointed thing with the higher Screen Resolution. Greater Screen is nice but really ? My entire Map is wide open with higher Resolution. I mean it's nice in the default Settings, but if you do 1080p, my character transform...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."
I hope everyone at home doing well and be healthy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maaya