Search results

1. C7A7L7V7I7N

Sprite button script help

So, I've been watching SoulPour777's Sprite Button tutorial: . I am using this as a basis for writing a script which enables sprite button commands in the battle scene (intended for touch screen), and removing the default windowed command system. At first: everything was going great! I had the...
  2. C7A7L7V7I7N

Script changes not showing up in my project

I have encountered a major problem in the development of my project: I was making a plugin which enables sprite buttons to activate skills (in a battle scene). After some success I started having to experiment a little (within my own script only) to try make my buttons to work the way intended...
  3. C7A7L7V7I7N

Simultaneous Player and enemy action

Hey everyone! I'm trying my hand at learning Javascript, as I've been unsucessful finding a plugin for the Battle system I have in mind. Its a 1v1 Rock-paper-scissors type game. However, damage is dealt using a 6 skills (which deal various multiplier of damage against one another) and I plan to...
  4. C7A7L7V7I7N

RMMV Plugin Commission request: 1V1, same-time-attack, side view Battle system

I'm looking to have a battle system commissioned, similar to the Suikoden duels . So heres what I'm looking for: A 1v1, same-time attack, side view battle system. Both the player and enemy attack at the same time. However, if both are landing a KO attack, damage is first dealt by the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."
I hope everyone at home doing well and be healthy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maaya