Search results

1. Row Formation

Token condescension is silly and unnecessary - we don't all visit the forums frequently, much less moderate them. But, thanks for moving it.    Thanks for the reply. It's for MV. So, oddly, it seems to only happen when I have someone in a row immediately behind a row where 3+ party members...
  2. Row Formation

This is an awesome plugin, but I'm having a rather frustrating (but relatively minor) issue with character positioning. My game is using 1024 x 768 resolution and a maximum party size of 5 characters with the default 3 rows. I've spent a lot of time tinkering with the position settings in the...
  3. Party System and Main Menu

Just a quick question - is there a relatively simple way (using this plugin or a different one) to accommodate 5 party members in the main menu?
  4. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

I'm not sure if I'm just being obtuse or what, but I can't notice any effect from changing any of the parameters other than enabling or disabling rubber banding in the ATB system. My characters have a roughly 2x range for Agility (at level 99, the slowest is 250 while the fastest is 500, with a...
  5. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

This is awesome. My only concern with this is that Agility goes from not mattering enough in the dbs to mattering too much in this system. Is there any way to adjust the formulas to where there's a base plus partial additive for agi?  In other words, I'd like to have a range for agility between...
  6. [YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

edit: wrong thread. Sorry.
  7. Cronus' MV Generator Add-Ons

Major props and support for this thread!
  8. Battle Character Limit

This is great. Just one question - is there any way to fit all 5 members on the main menu?
  9. Weapon doesn't show when using skills?

Yeah, not sure what's going on with this either. No matter what I change, only regular attacks use the weapon animation. 
  10. Left-justify animations

Hi all, It's possible this exists somewhere and I just overlooked it, but I was wondering if there was a simple way (either in the engine or in one of the plugins) to dynamically recenter fullscreen animations (like those used for attack spells) based on the position of the caster during...
  11. Replacing colors in generator. Modifying hair color, skin color, etc

Nice. This was bothering me more than anything else so far. Particularly the lack of a dark brown and dark gray colors.
  12. Missing Assets

There's a lot of stuff included in the triple release yesterday (most notably everything in the essentials add-on and the cover art characters) that is missing from the data when you start up a new project and you have to manually move it to your game folder to make use of it. A few of the...
  13. Missing Assets

Edited my post above. 3_1 and 3_2 do have SV battlers (3_1 is Snake), but 3_3 and 3_4 don't. I'm not sure why. Honestly, the files are all a mess.  
  14. Missing Assets

This isn't true. If you're using the Steam version, they are located in the baseresource folder inside the DLC folder. They aren't automatically brought into new projects (because they are missing from the newdata folder). You'll have to manually move them into the sv_actor folder of your game. ...
  15. Generator vs RTP?

Yeah, while I'm not an enormous fan of the style and lack of options, I love that they aren't jarringly different like they were in ACE.
  16. Map sizes.

If I'm being honest, I don't understand why anybody would want to use maps that size. 256x256 is more than enough. Getting bigger than that, they aren't fun to create/manage and they aren't fun to traverse for players.
  17. Dark Brown Hair

Actually I'm mostly concerned about having a thicker one.
  18. Dark Brown Hair

It seems very trivial, but one of the first oddities I noticed was that there was no option in the CG for dark brown hair. The selection that looks like it's supposed to be the brown option is really more of a sandy blonde. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to modify or create new gradiants...
  19. Target script

Hi, I'm looking for a script that will cause the target arrow in battle to default to the rightmost enemy instead of the leftmost when a command is selected.  Does such a script exist, or would it be easy to make one? Thanks
  20. Symphony tags

What you'e referring to is the tag that specifies which characters are involved in the unison (this in turn enables/disables the skill based on character availability) - it does not, from what I can tell, seem to enable target typing for unison actors.  I think his add-on script is supposed to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."
I hope everyone at home doing well and be healthy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maaya