Search results

1. Parlu10

Critical Failure/Misfired Systems...

I think that it's not possible without using plugins. You could use Yanfly's Action Sequences, but even so you should work with codes and stuff like that.
  2. Parlu10

Bug when characters join battle

I know that one of Yanfly's Plugins is probably causing the problem, however understanding what it is and replacing it would take a lot more time (that I don't really have during this period) than just using the script call method. That's why I think that's fine for now. Thank you anyway for...
  3. Parlu10

I've been able to solve the problem by using a script call: $gameParty.swapOrder(0, $gameParty.members().length - 1) Do i have to notify someone to close the discussion?
  4. Parlu10

I changed the order but that didn't fix the problem T.T When I turn off all the plugins I don't have the problem. However, I noticed that the issue occurs whenever I add the first character in the event before the battle, because he's not placed in the first slot of the party, but in the second...
  5. Parlu10

What did these things do in the Character Generator?

Maybe it doesn't appear because you didn't put anything in the "Variation" Folder. The "p" just defines the position of the piece in the generator, and it's used to identify it. I don't actually know what "c" and "m" stand for; but I suppose they are related to layers or things like that.
  6. Parlu10

No, it's 4 like the default party size.
  7. Parlu10

This is the event; I just used "Change Party Member" to add the two characters in the middle of the fight. These are all the plugins I use. They never gave me any problem anyway; and if they did I managed to solve them anyway. I don't think is problem of the plugins though
  8. Parlu10

For the combat system, I use Yanfly's plugins, more specifically the STB battle system. Instead for the invocation I didn't use any plugins, I just added the two characters using "Change Party Member" in a battle event.
  9. Parlu10

Hi everyone, I'm writing you because I found a bug that I don't know how to fix: During a particular battle, the player initially uses just one character, however during the battle two other characters join to help him. However, when they join the battle, this happens: Anyone know how this can...
  10. Parlu10

RMMV "Synchronize" Ability

Hi there! Sorry to bother you, but I wanted to ask you if you had come up with the notetag yet. Thanks in advance!
  11. Parlu10

Thank you for your help, but it doesn't seem to work because the enemy is not affected by the new states; Also, the animation of the state doesn't play on the actor who is affected by that state.
  12. Parlu10

Yes, I have those plugins
  13. Parlu10

Hi everyone, I was trying to make a passive ability, also using Yanfly's Plugins, that would work like "Synchronize" in pokemon: whenever the user has a negative status, they transmit it to their enemies; in my case, I want them to transfer it to a random target. However I don't really...
  14. Parlu10

A notetag that makes a skill not gain TPs.

Hello everyone, I was wondering if there is, in one of yanfly's plugin, a notetag that makes a skill not gain TPs despite what kind of TP mode you activated. I kinda remember a notetag like that, but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Thanks in advance to those who will try to help. P. S. The...
  15. Parlu10

Problem with adding new character in game

Thank you very much for your help! I guess the save file I was using was older than I thought, however, at least I've understood why it wasn't working.
  16. Parlu10

But I'm not adding any new plugin, and the actor that I added was already in the database.
  17. Parlu10

No, it remains a swordsman. Also, I noticed that if I start a new game after the timeskip, the character acts like normal.
  18. Parlu10

I'll try this. But I'll add some screenshot to see if there are other explanations or solutions. This is how the character should look like. This is how the character looks in menu
  19. Parlu10

It's not that because not only the sprite is invisible, but also the character's class changed to the default one. Even the faceset is invisible in the menu. This might work, but I have more than 4 playable characters in my game. Are you sure that if I do that, another character won't have the...
  20. Parlu10

The problem is not the file, since it's a default Rpg Maker Mv file.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."
I hope everyone at home doing well and be healthy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maaya