Search results

1. Kazami

AnimaX - extended characters animations and visual equipment

Hi Phoenix KageDesu very nice plugin you have there, i have been looking for a long time after a Character Layer plugin not for the map but for the side view battle, actually what you show here characters with equip layers, so that you can change as an example the head, sword, shild...
  2. Kazami

Hi Tsukimi/CJI3BP62000, can you please tell me your Terms of Use of all your Plugins on Github...

Hi Tsukimi/CJI3BP62000, can you please tell me your Terms of Use of all your Plugins on Github, can't find any information there. https://github.com/cji3bp62000/hello-world Thank you hope you write me back.
  3. Kazami

[SSG] Soft Level Cap

Hello does anyone have a download link for this plugin? The Main link and the alternativ link lokirafeal postet are down.
  4. Kazami

Thank you for reupload ~

Thank you for reupload ~
  5. Kazami

Hi, myenemy your ME_EquipAcor is down, can you reupload it please?

Hi, myenemy your ME_EquipAcor is down, can you reupload it please?
  6. Kazami

TUTORIAL: The Absolute Basics of Plugin Making

Thanks KostasVS this really helped me alot, would be really nice when you could explain more.
  7. Kazami

Flare Collection - Laws For Map

If someone has this plugin, could it be reuploaded please?
  8. Kazami

Hello S_Rank_Crazy possible to reupload Language Primers ?

Hello S_Rank_Crazy possible to reupload Language Primers ?
  9. Kazami

Screen Manager 1.0.6

Thanks a lot for reupload.
  10. Kazami

[SSG] Difficulty Setting

Sry ok i put both in a new pack http://www.mediafire.com/file/qe1qft91xbg31en/Difficulties.Json+Setting.rar possible that i have changed a bit in the Difficulty.json file i had a long break^^
  11. Kazami

[SSG] Difficulty Setting

The version 1.0.3 http://www.mediafire.com/file/r4za7647d4hhp3r/SSG_DifficultySetting.js
  12. Kazami

First RPG game you ever played

Think Secret of Evermore, beside Grandia for PSone it's my favorite
  13. Kazami

The Free Archives (Formerly Animations Archive)

Very nice made animation Pack especially Accelrate and Decelerate are Masterpieces!
  14. Kazami

(Battle, Game Over Rules) If someone from the party dies = Game over

Nice big thanks Wavelength works well here and big thanks for the Base Troop Event Plugin tipp.
  15. Kazami

(Battle, Game Over Rules) If someone from the party dies = Game over

hello makers I have a problem with the Battle and Game over conditions in MV, it allows you to choose one actor in the Troop section that when he dies in an battle the game over takes place but i need it for every char when somebody from the whole Party dies the Game over Szene shows up...
  16. Kazami

Galv's Magic Shards

You did a very nice job with it Galv, is it hard to expand the 2 Linked Shard funktion to 3, 4 or even 6 Shards linked, that you became an "ultra rare" skill when you have all the six shards from the same type? I mean as an example Fire Shard 1 till 6 -> Skill Ultra Flame.  Would be more...
  17. Kazami

Hi Vendon sehe auch grade das du aus Deutschland bist ^^ Kannst du mir villeicht...

Hi Vendon sehe auch grade das du aus Deutschland bist ^^ Kannst du mir villeicht weiterhelfen, ich bin über ein sehr interessantes MV Plug-in gestolpert, allerdings kriege ich das Ding nicht zum laufen bzw. komme mit dem nicht wirklich zurecht wie man den richtig Konfiguriert, nennt sich...
  18. Kazami

Nekarin's Stuff

Hi nekarin nice stuff you have here, is it allowed to use the arrows that target the lv.10 thief boss and that one from the battle menu, when yes can you say me where to get it?
  19. Kazami

Galv's Message Busts

Hi Galv i like your message bust Plug-in a lot, it takes me away a lot of work very nice made. I have an important question in the vx ace times i had done the messages with an other method(rather annoying with picture display(bigger faces than usual), text, picture delete, picture display...)...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa