Search results

1. Row Formation

This is an awesome plugin, but I'm having a rather frustrating (but relatively minor) issue with character positioning. My game is using 1024 x 768 resolution and a maximum party size of 5 characters with the default 3 rows. I've spent a lot of time tinkering with the position settings in the...
  2. Party System and Main Menu

Just a quick question - is there a relatively simple way (using this plugin or a different one) to accommodate 5 party members in the main menu?
  3. Left-justify animations

Hi all, It's possible this exists somewhere and I just overlooked it, but I was wondering if there was a simple way (either in the engine or in one of the plugins) to dynamically recenter fullscreen animations (like those used for attack spells) based on the position of the caster during...
  4. Dark Brown Hair

It seems very trivial, but one of the first oddities I noticed was that there was no option in the CG for dark brown hair. The selection that looks like it's supposed to be the brown option is really more of a sandy blonde. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to modify or create new gradiants...
  5. Target script

Hi, I'm looking for a script that will cause the target arrow in battle to default to the rightmost enemy instead of the leftmost when a command is selected.  Does such a script exist, or would it be easy to make one? Thanks
  6. Symphony tags

This is about to drive me bonkers - I'm having an issue where customizing skills with symphony tags isn't stopping the initial casting of the skill, and both the default action/effects then the customized action/effects are happening consecutively.  I made a totally custom skill and it worked...
  7. Help with specific tag

Hi all, I just had a quick question concerning something very specific - I have YEA battle engine + Yami's symphony battles, and I just grabbed doublex's Unison attacks for the catb system, and everything seems to be working as intended.   However, I'm having trouble figuring out if it's...
  8. Icon sheet combining

I have spent hours and hours trying to do this - I've had a preposterous amount of difficulty trying to do something that should be relatively simple.  I've tried paint and Gimp and even a utility I found. What I want to do is this - I want to use the huge icon sheet, but instead of replacing...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa