Search results

1. Nacura

RMMV Plugin All in one Requests

Hello Consult there is a plugin that you can use 1 window but everything is inside. Let me explain, when opening the menu, it shows statistics, items, skills that I have in a single window. Thank you!
  2. Nacura

how can i show a script in elections

Hello good. See how I can show a script in these options. thanks
  3. Nacura

Script: check if the actor is equipped with a weapon

Hello I need help, I am creating a verification script, where I verify if the actor or group is equipping a weapon, I leave below the script I have. $gameActors(1).equips(0).nil? Greetings and thanks
  4. Nacura

Help Regeneration in battle

Hello everyone! I need help from you, how can I make my character regenerate every second, but inside the battle? When I'm struggling to regenerate every second, it's obviously 120 frames, if you could help me. I only have the one that regenerates out of battle. Thanks :D
  5. Nacura

Tileset problem Waterfall

Hello, I have a doubt if you could help me with a waterfall tileset, which I can not make it move, I'll leave the user's link Beforehand thank you very much
  6. Nacura

Boss Life Save

hi friends a query, there is some plugin that can mabteber life without restarting the Boss, example has 10,000 of life and attacked but when the time ends it takes me out of the game, but the enemy keeps the remaining life, and then entered and attacked the boss again. I will leave a photo as...
  7. Nacura

Adobe Animate, flash menu

Hello good friends A query, I was watching an Adobe Animate program, and I saw that you can do menu, with buttons etc, when you create a new file has the HTML5 mode and WebGl, Then I want to know if you can add a custom menu, or just show x thing, for example the map or a simple image inside...
  8. Nacura

Help with this script

Hello, I need your help, I am creating a HUD, but there is a script that is to calculate the HP / MHP but what does not work, I will leave the page so they can review the script. I have the Plugin SRD_HudMaker, but it does not give me the personalization for each character, since when starting...
  9. Nacura

show, wait frame, in message

Hello I wanted to know how I can show in a message the remaining frames, by choosing "900 waiting frames", I want it to be seen in the message when consulting the event. I'm making a mine, and when I get gold, it should wait 1800 seconds, but I can not show it at the table. Use the Yanfy -...
  10. Nacura

ambient sound panning

Hello everyone I need a help as I can normalize a sound, cascade example, search but not found anything, or if there is a script or something like that if you could help me. Thank you very much
  11. Nacura

Script Map ID $gameMap._mapId

Hi. I need you to help me with the Map Id script, I use this script: $ gameMap._mapId But I need the same but specific, for example, the map number I need is map 1 (001: Tests), here attached example $ gameMap._mapId (1) $ gameMap._map (1) $ gameMap ._ (1) but this script does not recognize...
  12. Nacura

Mana Regeneration Script

Hi, I have this yanfly script if I'm not wrong, but I want to use it but it regenerates mana instead of life. <Regen Animation: 41> <Regen Formula: a.mdf> <Regen Element: 1> <Regen Variance: 25%>
  13. Nacura

show information map Script

Hello Well annoying you again :3, if you can help me, I need a script that when I use the regeneration skill within the battle, it re-checks if I'm on X map, and when there is regeneration it increases by 25%. I do not know if it is possible to do it, but I will be aware, since I have a script...
  14. Nacura

Script to verify if I am in battle

Hello Well again you need your help, I wanted to know there is a script that checks if I am in battle, example I need to make a derivation and I want to see if it is fulfilled, I want to consume X object, but when I consume this I will check whether I am in the battle or not. So that would be...
  15. Nacura

Show skill damage in a skill description.

Hello I hope I'm not wrong of threads, I have a question How can I visualize the amount of damage that a skill would do in the description of the same, Example: Fire ability: This ability deals (+120) damage and burns it to the enemy (+12) per turn what is in () is the damage done by the...
  16. Nacura

Call Script error

Hello good afternoon I have a small problem with Script Call, and what I need to do a verification: $gameMap.event(Roca).x === $gameMap.event(this._Activador).x && $gameMap.event(Roca).y === $gameMap.event(this._Activador).y It is like this only that instead of the player is another event...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa