Search results

1. Zael

Bug Movement Route: Jump Z values

Playing around in MZ and I noticed that when issuing a Movement Route: Jump command, the Player and Followers' sprites' Z values behave really oddly. They jump over map tiles marked with a "Star" and under Events marked as "Same as characters" when they should go under map tiles marked with a...
  2. Zael

RPG Maker MV Tutorial - Breath of Fire III's Examine

I wanted to perfect Rellik's (a character from my game) acquisition of Enemy Skills, so I worked at it until I figured out how to replicate the Examine Skill from Breath of Fire III. I attached a Scan effect from Yanfly's Tips and Tricks to the Skill, so Rellik can gauge their weaknesses and...
  3. Zael

RPG Maker MV Tutorial - Leveled Shops

It has always bothered my in games when you get to the next town and they have better loot in the Shops than the previous town. If the guys in the last town wanted to, they could take over the world with their superior weaponry. So I made a Tutorial on how to make your Shops level with the...
  4. Zael

Clarity's Edge Development

Clarity's Edge is our first project, and the Demo / Open Beta is now available! So check back here regularly for updates, new screenshots, character profiles, and all things related to Clarity's Edge.         These are the main Playable Characters in Clarity's Edge:  ...
  5. Zael

Hello, my name is Zael

Hello everyone, some of you may know me (I've been a member of the RPGMaker Community for a while, but I've never been very active until RPGMaker MV), so I figured I would take the time to formally introduce myself. I am a 31 year old male from Texas, and as an RPGMaker user I am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa