Search results

1. Anthem

Yanfly Engine- Missing MP and TP

So every time I have downloaded Yanfly's engine, unless I give an actor a Skill with MP and/or TP, none of my actor's will show those skills. Any way I can fix this?
  2. Anthem

Typical Throwing Items/Weapon Script

Okay so I did some google searching and for the life of me I couldn't find myself a Throwing script that fit my wants. I want a throw Script that allows me to have a single skill that opens the item menu so I can throw specific items.
  3. Anthem

Advice on What to Do When You Don't Know What You Want Your RPG Maker Game to be

Agh. Just thinking about all the things I want to do with my game really frustrate me to no end. Right now I'm trying to make a VX Ace game where an OC has to travel with a few Video Game characters on a mission. The problem is that I don't know what I even want to do with it or how I want to...
  4. Anthem

Akea's Targeting Script w/ Yanfly's Battle Scripts

So I decided to go with Akea's Targeting script. The thing is, with the combination of Yanfly's Battle Script, I've seen a problem. Namely that when I use a skill and shift it to all targets, it doesn't show that the skill is targeting all foes/allies. Any way I can solve this?
  5. Anthem

Choosing between One Target or All Targets Script

So right now I'm looking for a script that allows me to have it so skills can be made to target either one enemy/ally or all enemies/allies. Does such a thing exist?
  6. Anthem

Yanfly's Skill Cost Manager Issue

Okay. So right now I'm trying to figure out this issue I'm having with Yanfly's Skill Cost Manager. One of the characters I have is supposed to have a bunch of moves that are powered by using all of his TP, with a minimum of 50 used. The problem is that no matter how I set the tags, all he will...
  7. Anthem

Elemental Skill inflicts a status ailment if it hits a weakness

Is there any way to have an elemental skill always inflict a status ailment if it hits an enemy's weak point? You know, like if you hit an opponent weak to fire with a Fire-Elemental spell, they will always be burned?
  8. Anthem

VX Ace Versions of Mega Man X, Zero and Axl

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: I don't even know if this is the right place to be posting something like this, but I'll be clear and concise as best as I can. Right now I'm in the planning phase of creating a VX Ace game where you control an OC...
  9. Anthem

Blitz Script System similar to Yanfly or Hime's scripts?

So I know about Moghunter's scripts for RPG Maker VX Ace, including the one I'm looking for, but is there a script for Blitz commands that can be programmed much like Yanfly or Hime's scripts (As in using the notes?) For those wondering what I'm talking about...
  10. Anthem

Traits akin to Auto Chess/Teamfight Tactics

So you guys know how recently DotA and LoL made Autobattlers? You know how they gave certain characters specific traits with a bonus for having a certain number of said trait? Is there some kind of script that lets you label certain characters in your game as having certain traits and giving...
  11. Anthem

Selectable Combo Commands with Yanfly's Input Combo Skills Script

I would like to know if it's possible to make it so that you can customize Yanfly's Input Combo Script so that you can have multiple different commands. And I don't mean something like 'Edit it so that you have more than the 5 commands.' More like in a separate menu where you select what...
  12. Anthem

Hi

New to the forum. Have been trying to learn how to RPG Maker for about over a decade now. Probably only going to be use this forum to ask for help because I need it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa