Search results

1. Yep Action Sequence

Hi I am posting this thread twice.... But my last one was in the wrong Topic so it didn't got any anwers. I have a action sequence. but when i use it in someone with a bow bow animation doesn't plays. what do i do wrong. need help here is the act sequence  <setup action> display action...
  2. YEP ACTION SEQUENCE HELP

why nobody is helping me out :(
  3. YEP ACTION SEQUENCE HELP

sorry about that
  4. YEP ACTION SEQUENCE HELP

do you need anything else
  5. YEP ACTION SEQUENCE HELP

So i am using a yep sequence. and when i use it with sword its okey but when i use it with a bow it does the right animation but there is no bow in my characters hand ? can i have some help
  6. Im new. I need help at skills

thanks
  7. Im new. I need help at skills

Hello i am pretty new. i am making skills for enemies and for my actors. but when i click normal "attack" button it sometimes uses skills that made for enemies. So i want to sort which skills will enemies use . and i also want to change my characters "attack" attack to something else. how i can...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez19marissa