Search results

1. Neareyn

Tile Set Names difference between them?

Those are just names to tell you what's inside of them. You could name a Tileset "Forest" if you want to use it exclusively to forests. For the World & Area type, I found this link. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rpg-maker-mv-mode-type.58581/
  2. Neareyn

Conditional Branch for Heavy/Light Armor?

You could call a common event if the player wears a light armor and use switches or variables for it.
  3. Neareyn

Nintendo on the PC

Be carefull with those topics in the forum, since roms and isos are most likely illegal. You can use a capture card to stream your consoles on your pc though.
  4. Neareyn

Any way to make character spinning while moving.

Just had a random thought... What if instead of changing the direction, you change the image of the character all the time?
  5. Neareyn

How do I....create an item that changes into something else after a certain amount of time?

Instead of waiting 36000 frames, you can create a loop which adds up a variable after a certain time (+1 after every 60 frames) and after a certain value, it removes the egg and adds a baby chicken. the variable won't reset after changing the map.
  6. Neareyn

RMMZ Knights of the Burrow

Hey! I'm Neareyn and I'd like to talk about my current project! First of all: I'm a freelancing artist (mainly webdesign, digital art, music, photography... and some more) and the game I'm working on is for the community of a semi-big streamer that I'm currently working for (~150k followers...
  7. Neareyn

Any way to make character spinning while moving.

I think the person wants it to be like a spinning top.
  8. Neareyn

[RMMZ] Camera glitch when changing maps

In case you didn't fixed it yet: You can increase the map size to the default one and add black (or transparent) tiles to the borders.
  9. Neareyn

Why is text in the tex box faded?

Could it be that the transparent text-box from the common event overlays the text? This wouldn't make any sense since the common event shouldn't started yet, but who knows.
  10. Neareyn

Random Event-Plugin

Thank you very much! I will try it out later. Can I use it as a common Event so it works with multiple maps?
  11. Neareyn

Random Event-Plugin

Hey! I plan a feature in my game which allows the player to get a random Item in a dungeon. The item will be collectable from a chest and the player can enter the dungeon multiple times to get more items, but never more than one time. But I couldn't figure out how I can randomize the loot and...
  12. Neareyn

RMMZ Get Actor Image via JavaScript / make the image a circle via JavaScript

I use "allMembers()[0]" since I have multiple characters that are shown in the HUD. .faceName just gives me an error :/
  13. Neareyn

RMMZ Get Actor Image via JavaScript / make the image a circle via JavaScript

Hello! I'm currently trying to get an Actor Image via JavaScript and then set a radius so it becomes a circle. I wanna use it inside of HUDMakerUltra. I was able to get the actor class with code but I can't figure out how I can get the actor image with it. if($gameParty.allMembers()[0] !=...
  14. Neareyn

Lazi Class Change System

I have the same issue. Even with the requirements every class gets unlocked when one class gets level 2 for some reason.
  15. Neareyn

RMMZ Need help with "Lazi_ClassChange"-Plugin

Hey, I already tried to contact the Plugin Owner with no responds yet (They've been offline in the Forum since december) That's why I'm creating a new topic with the hope to find someone that knows how to work with it. I have problems with the "LearnClasses" Extension, I can't get it to work. I...
  16. Neareyn

FREE Playtesters wanted for early RPG concept (Tower of Ten)

Hey! I'd like to try it out too! :D
  17. Neareyn

Lazi Class Change System

Hey, I can't get the LearnClass to work. How do I define which class the actor gets after reaching level xx with a different class? I tried to add the notetags like this <LaziGiveClass:18> <LaziLearnableClassOR:|16,5|> But that unlocks the class directly I also tried <LaziLearnableClass:18>...
  18. Neareyn

Problem with Enemy Troop Positioning

Hey, I have a problem with the troop positioning. My game has a resolution of 1920x1080 and I can't change the position of the enemy troops. I was able to change the actor position with a plugin, but couldn't find any for the troops. How can I move them?
  19. Neareyn

[CGMZ] Encyclopedia and Bestiary

Hey, I just found this plugin but somehow I get an error "CGMZ_Temp is not defined" I have the Core-Plugin & MenuCommandWindow-Plugin installed and the error only shows up when the Encyclopedia is active

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...
May be starting a new job in a month or so. The thought is both exciting and terrifying.
Not like a rollercoaster though. Rollercoasters are just terrifying.
"Merchants don't sell you a product. They sell you something RIGHT NOW. That's all they're selling, the product of having what you want RIGHT NOW and not having to wait for it."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LagartixaMan