Search results

1. Sugar Rush

Mac Installation - What Am I Doing Wrong?

So, I added the serial key to steam as was described in the email I received. It correctly recognized it and now says Purchased for RPG Maker MV. Where is the option to install it?  Am I missing something?  Screen grabs would help out greatly.
  2. Sugar Rush

Grid Size, Resolution, Resources . . . Oh My!

Question #1: I have about 1 billion resources at my disposal for 32x32 grid size graphics. Will this grid size be editable? I know that there is no innate way to do it, but if it is at least in the realm of possible, that's fine for me. Question #2: So RMVX resolution was at 544x416 or a 17x13...
  3. Sugar Rush

Liscensing and Updates

This is an amazing feat and I personally am very excited, especially for the iPhone aspect of it. The question that I have is, will the one time software purchase give access to future updates or is there a planned obsolescence type scheme where RPG Maker MV 2016 will be available for purchase...
  4. Sugar Rush

Kaduki Actors 04 and 19 Recolor

So I love these two sprites, they are exactly what I am looking for except for one thing . . . the goggles.  If they didn't have the goggles they could easily be main characters in an RPG that doesn't require a flying ship or an engineer.  I posted the link below that has Kaduki Actors 19 and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

New MZ Update! Subfolders for Assets, Search in Plugin Help, Map Layer Buttons | RPG Maker News #78

A little WIP I decided to drop for something coming in 10-12 hours!
9.PNG
I just did some math and... apparently what seemed to be a little fun gimmick turned out to be an 80+ actors project :kaoswt2:
Yay! the original character contest 3 pack is here!
Both MV and MZ looks very good, congratulation for both RMW and Tkool participant!
I definitely can add these characters to use for my game project.

Steam link
The worst part of game development has to be marketing. Ugh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeeperNovaIce