Search results

1. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

Got it. I'll put that in once I'm out of school! EDIT: Just tried the new script you added out, but it did not work. Here's lines 406-424 after I put in your code: alias use_item_unison_item use_item def use_item(item) # Rewritten to pay unison skill cost unless...
  2. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

Right sorry bout that. The battle engine I'm using is Yanfly's Ace Battle Engine, which you can find here: https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/ace-battle-engine/ The script I'm using for the unison skills is DoubleX's RMVXA Unison Skills/Items script, which you can find...
  3. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

Ok so I fiddled around with the script and noticed something. The skills I use for TP require 2 or more party members. For example, when the Bar reaches 200 TP, Members A and B could use a TP skill that attacked the enemy with high damage. However, what I noticed was that the script decreases...
  4. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

Oh wait! I tried running the game and the bar showed up! I'm not sure why it wouldn't show up before, but it's here now. I'll update this thread if I have any problems.
  5. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

I went on and added the script in, but the bar hasn't showed up. Been using Battle Tests to see if it appears but it hasn't. I have "Display TP Bars" on, and all the party members have "Preserve TP" on their classes. I also changed the settings a tiny bit. I set RANDOM_TP_START and GENERATE_TP...
  6. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

Bump number idk lol I really hope this doesn't get drowned over other threads in 3 seconds lol I'm really bad at scripting with VX Ace, so that's why I'm askin for help here
  7. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

bumb
  8. Dunkle_G

Announcement RPG Maker 31st Birthday: Release Something Event

I just have a quick question about this. How do we submit our game? I should be able to finish the demo of my game before the 15th, but where would I submit it?
  9. Dunkle_G

RMVXA Weapon Side-Quest Idea

This ^^ Also I actually did some digging trying to get together a quest system for this idea, but I'm pretty sure my idea was too specific since all the quest system and quest logs scripts that I found were either too confusing or weren't specific enough. Still wanted to implement this in some...
  10. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

bump 3
  11. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

bump 2
  12. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

bump
  13. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

Figured I give this question its own thread. I'm looking for a script that creates a single TP Bar above the party that shows the total amount of TP accumulated. The bar would look something like the bars from Galv's Battle Favour script, the only difference is that there's only 1 for the party...
  14. Dunkle_G

Teamwork Battle Mechanic?

bump Still looking for a script that adds a single TP Bar above the party
  15. Dunkle_G

Quest System Script Help

I've tried for a few hours getting my Quest System to work properly, but nothing works. For whatever reason, I can't turn in any of the quests I've finished. The quest I've set up requires you to gather 5 weapon shards. To test it I set up an event that gives you 5 weapon shards, no matter what...
  16. Dunkle_G

Quest System Script Help

I've been trying to integrate a side quest plot line into my game. I already have the quests planned out, I just need to implement them into my game. These quests are all roughly the same, you either have to defeat a certain number of enemies with a specific weapon, so defeating 10 slimes with a...
  17. Dunkle_G

Right, I'm sure I can find something on google eventually. If not I'll just ask on the vx ace script forums for help finding the right script or something. Really appreciate your help!
  18. Dunkle_G

Just did a little editing and found the line of code in the script that was preventing me from keeping my TP, so I took care of that. As for the script for the single TP Meter, the closest I've found was this script for something called Battle Favours, which adds these 2 bars that are separate...
  19. Dunkle_G

That's great to hear. I thought the idea would be too tedious or something, but based on what you've said I guess it's the opposite lol. The only thing that's stumping me now is how to make the sidequests in the 1st place. Still fresh when it comes to RPG Maker and all. Do you know how I could...
  20. Dunkle_G

So I was able to find a script for a shared TP Meter on this forum, the only things missing are the UI for a single TP meter above the party and a way to keep the TP in between battles. I've tried the preserve TP special flag on actors and classes but it hasn't worked at all.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.
Haven't used this website in so long, hope everyone here have a good day! Lately I've been crafting a dnd world, so I haven't got the time to use RPG maker sadly enough.
New MZ Update! Subfolders for Assets, Search in Plugin Help, Map Layer Buttons | RPG Maker News #78

A little WIP I decided to drop for something coming in 10-12 hours!
9.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GlacierStangs