Search results

1. Dunkle_G

Single TP Bar

Figured I give this question its own thread. I'm looking for a script that creates a single TP Bar above the party that shows the total amount of TP accumulated. The bar would look something like the bars from Galv's Battle Favour script, the only difference is that there's only 1 for the party...
  2. Dunkle_G

Quest System Script Help

I've been trying to integrate a side quest plot line into my game. I already have the quests planned out, I just need to implement them into my game. These quests are all roughly the same, you either have to defeat a certain number of enemies with a specific weapon, so defeating 10 slimes with a...
  3. Dunkle_G

RMVXA Weapon Side-Quest Idea

Been working on a small RPG project, and had an idea for some side quests to implement. Basically there's a shopkeeper that sells pretty terrible swords that have low stats. Some of them would also give the wielder 1 extra skill while it's equipped. Each sword has 1 side quest attached to it...
  4. Dunkle_G

Teamwork Battle Mechanic?

I've currently been thinking about different battle mechanics I can add to my game to make things more unique, and I did come up with an idea thanks to my friends, but am unsure how to implement it. Basically, in the game, there would be something called "Teamwork Skills". These skills are...
  5. Dunkle_G

Looking for a 90s Styled Tileset

Resource Type: Tileset Maker Format: VX Ace Art Style: Ace RTP Description: So lately, I've been working on this little side project of mine in RPG Maker. I recently purchased the DS+ Resource Pack to add more variety to the game, and to make it look more original. For the RPG, I'm making 6...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
I've been busy working on my next music pack, and I've also been busy composing some personal compositions. Depending on the type of mood and setting, sometimes I just really love the sound of music created in lofi mono. It has its charm.
Haven't used this website in so long, hope everyone here have a good day! Lately I've been crafting a dnd world, so I haven't got the time to use RPG maker sadly enough.
New MZ Update! Subfolders for Assets, Search in Plugin Help, Map Layer Buttons | RPG Maker News #78

A little WIP I decided to drop for something coming in 10-12 hours!
9.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dim132