Search results

1. Matt Mats

How to autosave?

Hi there O/ I've got a little question again^^ Which scriptcall can I use to save the game in a specific data automatically? For example, the players walks a path, passes a certain event and this event saves the game in the background, the moment when the player stepped on it, and the...
  2. Matt Mats

Events stop when Textmessage shows up

Hi, I wonder if I can change something in the skript editor, which provides events from stopping when a message appears. Is this possible? Thanks for your time, MM
  3. Matt Mats

Grain - A game which needs YOUR help

Hi, I'm currently creating Grain, a game about a fled prisoner from the Schwarzminen. My team is nearly complete, one of the last I need are 1 or 2 more artists, because it would be too much work when my current artist would do it all alone. But first I'll give you a little introduction...
  4. Matt Mats

Hello World (A late introduction)

Hi there, I'm very sorry I haven't introduced myself earlier. I am Matt, hello and my hobbies are game design, reading books/comics, thinking about silly stuff, drinking tea and speaking German, that's my native language, and the reason why you might not understand my gibberish sometimes^^...
  5. Matt Mats

Picture as Battler

Hey there, this is my first post in this forum, I beg you to excuse my bad english >< However, my problem is that I want to show the Player and his party ot the right side of the battle screen as pictures, and the enemy on the left, so they look at each other. I hope you can understand me, I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan