Search results

1. KrimsonKatt

YEP ATB not working

Okay, I know what you're going to say. "But KrimsonKatt! Isn't YEP ATB is no longer supported! Of course it doesn't work!" I know that. However, there aren't that many options for ATB systems in MV, and I have continued to use Yanfly's ATB many times in many games, and it has always worked...
  2. KrimsonKatt

Yanfly Just Made All His Plugins Paid...

So, Yanfly just made his plugins paid only. $1 per plugin and $30 for a full bundle. While I warned people on RMN about the high likelihood of him making his plugins paid only, they didn't listen, called me "greedy" and a "troll," and nominated my post as the worst RMN thread of 2019.This all...
  3. KrimsonKatt

Extra Turns plugin?

So basically I'm trying to build a battle system similar to Bravely Default with the Brave/Default systems. I thought I could do this utilizing Olivia's Boost System plugin so that when you boost you get an extra action/turn. However looking though the plugin parameters I could not find anything...
  4. KrimsonKatt

RMMV Meteo Chronicles: The first game in the Chronicles of Chronicles series!

Plot Koros is a young boy living in the distant Ari Village in the region of Ferngulf. However, when Koros is discovers a mysterious dragon-like being who fuses with his body, Koros is banished from his village and is forced to go out on his own. On his quest he discovers a vile conspiracy by a...
  5. KrimsonKatt

RMMV Generic RPG Quest III, Retro-Inspired JRPG with a twist!

Four heroes of light from a far away land are asked by a king to collect the four treasures of the elements, defeat a dark lord, and rescue the princess. Where have I heard something like that before? Yes, Generic RPG Quest III is a classic NES-styled RPG though and though, or it is? As you...
  6. KrimsonKatt

Character Appears Invisible

Okay so I'm working on my game (Meteo Chronicles) and just got the intro cutscene working. However when the game actually starts the character is invisible! I don't know why! I had the "start transparent" setting turned on in the database, but I thought triggering the command "transparent: off"...
  7. KrimsonKatt

Why are so many people getting banned off RMN recently?

As you may know, around September to October-ish of 2019 a lot of people got banned from RMN, a RPG Maker site similar to this one that allows people to post their games which you can download and post reviews for other people's games. Previously, it was very rare that people ever got banned...
  8. KrimsonKatt

How to make characters "fly" over tiles?

Okay so there is a scene in my game where a bunch of seagulls are flying over a village by the sea. It is used to build atmosphere, but I don't know how to be able to have the seagull character sprites to sort of "fly" over all the tiles. I don't want them to get stuck on anything and have tried...
  9. KrimsonKatt

Problem with Exporting to Mac...

Hey, KrimsonKatt here. So I just released an unstable version of 1.4 for Generic RPG Quest 3. So far, my versions have only been for PC. However, my dad only has a Mac so I will need to post a Mac version if I want my Dad to play. I was able to successfully deploy my project for mac, but when I...
  10. KrimsonKatt

Help With Dark Knight Skills

Hello. Right now I'm working on Generic RPG Quest 3 and trying to make all the blue magick spells. (Enemy only, you can't learn them... yet!) One of the enemies is a dark knight similar to the class dark knight from Final Fantasy and the Bravely Series. One of the final bosses is also a...
  11. KrimsonKatt

[XBC2] Who is best girl?

This might be a little bit late (actually a lot late) as the game came out late 2017, but if you have played it (It's really good btw, if a bit long) then tell me who your #1 Waifu from the game is. (There's a lot!) Bye! Rules -Story Characters only! -No Optional Blades! -No DLC Blades! -No...
  12. KrimsonKatt

Class Levels Plugin?

So in my game I want to have a system where you have many different classes, each having their own level. When you level up classes to a certain level, you unlock more, stronger classes. However, I'm using Yanfly's Class Change Core and it doesn't seem like there is an option where you can make...
  13. KrimsonKatt

RMMV Generic RPG Quest 3! A trilogy no one asked for.

Hello everyone! DewottKid (also known as KrimsonKatt) here and today I would like to share with you my first game since the change from VX Ace to MV and Dragonspirit99 to KrimsonKatt! It is called Generic RPG Quest 3. (You made have seen ads for it on my signature) I think right now I got it...
  14. KrimsonKatt

How to Add Perimeters to User when the Target isn't the User

Hello, DewottKid (also known as KrimsonKatt) here. I have been having problems for a long time with certain skills. Let's say I want to make a skill that damages a enemy but also raises the user's speed. How exactly do I do that? I'm afraid if I add perimeters to the actual skill that those...
  15. KrimsonKatt

Problem with Yanfly Enemy Levels Plugin

Hello. Right now I am having a major issue with the Yanfly Enemy Levels plugin. Basically I want every enemy to have a level but I want that level to be static and never change as fluctuating levels for enemies brings up many balancing problems into my game. However, no matter how much I tinker...
  16. KrimsonKatt

Sprite Sheet Index Help?

Hello. Right now I'm using Yanfly's Class Change Core plugin for my class system, and I want each character's face image, battler, and walking sprite to change. I have already made the graphics and have them in the appropriate places. However, when using plugin tags in the database, it asks for...
  17. KrimsonKatt

Extra Actor Action Request

Hello. Does anyone know about a script that allows an actor to preform an additional action as in selecting a completely different skill after already using one? I'm trying to replicate the BP system from Bravely Default/Second and Octopath Traveler using TP. I have a couple plugins from Yanfly...
  18. KrimsonKatt

RMVXA Game Idea: Realm of the Unreal

So I was watching youtube and I discovered this unkown guy who made an eleborate illastrated series of books written in the early 1900s called "Realms of the Unreal." (The actual name is much longer, but most people just call it by this name) The book follows 7 half-angel girls called the Vivian...
  19. KrimsonKatt

Bravely Default Battle System

Hello. I have gone across the internet trying to find this script, but no one has ever made one, even though it seems really simple. (I don't know ruby script so what do I know. :rswt) Only two people have requested this, one guy on this forum who closed the page to further comments for no...
  20. KrimsonKatt

If Kingdom Hearts get a Switch Port, I will cry.

So last year I was questioning if I should buy a PS4 or Nintendo Switch. I wanted to support Nintendo but didn't fully trust their new console since the launch lineup was poor except for Zelda and the console got lukewarm reviews. I was also afraid that it would end up as another Wii U, whose...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

What can I sing for my sisters birthday...?

>.<'
Well, I'll have you know that I'm still around, looking for opportunity to resurface with some stuffs.
I like to think of Profile Posts as tiny homes, full of all kinds of unsuspecting suckers "future" friends.... Many of which are of course only going to be excited when a strange man in black suddenly shows up to say hi. :LZSexcite:
Stream will be live shortly with some more Haunting Ground! Today, we encounter a new stalker! Feel free to drop by!
Tried the new Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus today. Very nice device overall, but flagship smartphone prices are getting completely out of control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ianhendrawan