Search results

1. it happened when i do the yearly 14 hours of my endurance everyday in 30 days.

it happened when i do the yearly 14 hours of my endurance everyday in 30 days.
  2. trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

trying to change my picture & got screwed up...
  3. i can see that

i can see that
  4. What do people do with their RPG Maker software?

make my own games that they don't have & something different,for myself or the others who have interest to.
  5. i prefer using the name from its animation,like explosive & flame pillar

i prefer using the name from its animation,like explosive & flame pillar
  6. What's yours favorite site to just scroll through

YouTube to watching videos & news (since i'm not watching TV anymore) Pixiv,Geelbooru,Danbooru to viewing the art & gallery Wikipedia to reading Gamefaqs to find the answer of the game Google to find something RPG Maker Forum to view something more
  7. Battle System Suggestions

i create the prototype of basic battle system by myself,where Attack is a skill. like this: Attack => choose what you have to do for the targets,like attack with bare hands,with weapons or destruction magic Support => like healing magic & support magic Guard => a generic Guard Item =>a generic...
  8. What did you study in high school/college?

nothing good in my hi-school life,i have to dropout since mid semester of 11th grade (january 2016 as i remember) by myself. as i remember,i learn something about computer related,like web developing,pc building,operating system,computer system,internet system & more. other than that,like...
  9. my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) &...

my Unfinished Work are Placed in Abandoned Project Folder (Maybe Unfinished Project Folder) & Making the new Work (still same but different in some aspect,i pick anything from my Previous Work)
  10. just posting,i'm still alive

just posting,i'm still alive
  11. struggling with my english dialogue scripts (never get finished in phase 2 of my dialogue script)

struggling with my english dialogue scripts (never get finished in phase 2 of my dialogue script)
  12. Monday is here. Hope my Stomach is okay rather than yesterday (yesterday are terrible to...

Monday is here. Hope my Stomach is okay rather than yesterday (yesterday are terrible to me,until i can't get focus my work because my Disease)
  13. This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance I just...

This is the End of the Endurance,everyone are celebrating the end of their Endurance I just wondering what Menu for Tomorrow
  14. tomorrow is the finale of my Endurance

tomorrow is the finale of my Endurance
  15. you don't need to work fast than the others like you chasing the deadline. it's not good for...

you don't need to work fast than the others like you chasing the deadline. it's not good for yours. you need a time to rest,like playing games,reading a news,watching videos & more for your relaxation.
  16. Good Day (here's 12pm)

Good Day (here's 12pm)
  17. is that icons or object? btw it's cool. there something like beer,booze,mentats (any colors in...

is that icons or object? btw it's cool. there something like beer,booze,mentats (any colors in modern Fallout Series…i think) & more that i waiting for your creation to watch
  18. I think it's Good to me,how about you?[ATTACH]

I think it's Good to me,how about you?
  19. DRAK'S CRAPPY GAME REVIEWS 2021+

I'm Negative with this thread. Everyone,like me always work everyday in Full-Time with their Sweats,Stress & Hurts on certain Body,for their Best Creations to make it really Super Unique than the other. It just wasting the time to watch the "Crappy" game that you post here (it's up to you what...
  20. just 48 Plugins in my Work

just 48 Plugins in my Work

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Playing my game to improve my game. (Totally not procrastinating)
Hope he recovers fast :|
Looks like it's functional:
It's a common thing to forget eating &drinking while you are working concentrated, right?
If I had discovered RPG-Maker before moving together with my girlfriend, I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago.
Ami
trying to change my picture & got screwed up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamster94