Search results

1. RongRong

aayyy thank youuu

aayyy thank youuu
  2. RongRong

RMMZ Preloader plugin for MZ

I tried accessing the website but my anti virus said the website contains trojan. Do you have any mirror link?
  3. RongRong

That seems interesting, I will try them as temporary solution but if possible I will wait for one that's made for MZ that pre-load everything properly.
  4. RongRong

I have checked em out and unfortunately, it only preloads images, not sounds or video files. Not the one I am looking for :(
  5. RongRong

Ah, thank you, I will check em out, and yes I am XD
  6. RongRong

Sorry if this has been posted before, as the title says, I need a plugin that preloads the game as I am publishing it for a website like Newgrounds. I know there's one for MV but is there MZ version yet?
  7. RongRong

RMMZ Removing hp mp & gold numbers

This works! thank you very much!
  8. RongRong

RMMZ Removing hp mp & gold numbers

Hello, sorry if this has been covered before... is there any way to remove the HP/MP & gold stats in the menu screen while still keeping the actor/character picture intact? I have attached a picture to describe of what I am trying to achieve:
  9. RongRong

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

Thank you for the answer! That cleared up lots of things.
  10. RongRong

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

@Hudell Hello there, I am kinda new here, I have downloaded Cyclonesteam and I have put it in the plugin folder and I have turned it on in the plugin manager but when I want to use the plugin command it just doesn't show in the list, Am I using it wrong? or is there something else that I need...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
Free MZ? That's good. I should go try it out then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tokiro