Search results

1. RMMV Is there a plugin that allows me to move the text in the message boxes?

I'm using Galv's message busts and Galv's message background and message core from you-know-who, but I need to move the text all the time with spaces to keep it in the frame. Is there a plugin that will do this automatically all the time?
  2. RMMV How do I move and make bigger dialogue portraits?

Are there any plugins and stuff? I need them to look like this
  3. How can I make a thing that will be called by spell, attack and immediately disappear?

Yeah, but what exactly animation do I need to make? I was thinking of replacing casting animation, but I don't think it's a good idea
  4. How can I make a thing that will be called by spell, attack and immediately disappear?

Sideview battle. Party member casts some spell, a figure appears above his head, plays an animation, effects appear on enemies, then the figure disappears until the next cast of this spell. Basically a Persona if you know what I mean. How do i make something like that? What plugins and stuff do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebivy