Search results

1. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Questions [Part 11: Making a Blink Strike Skill]]

Nevermind, for some reason I kept putting the speed at a higher number lol!
  2. Zacyia

Oh, well here is what i have for the move keys:
  3. Zacyia

Ok so I am attempting to make a "Blink Strike" skill (as the title mentions above). My issue is that I can't seem to get the "blink" part to work. I tried increasing the speed for certain action keys and reduceing the number of times movement key animations would loop. but it still looks like...
  4. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Questions [Part 10.6: States not working?]

Hmm... I wonder what would cause it to malfunction then...
  5. Zacyia

Ok, but the when I try to make a skill using Journey it overides what the database has set. Ex:  Even at 100% it will not apply the state burn.
  6. Zacyia

I have read the script, and I know journey affects states. I really need help with this!!! Here is the code snippet that deals with states, as you can see it is pretty simple. That might actually be apart of the problem... When I use this, its an all or nothing kind of thing. Either the state...
  7. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Issue [States]

@Ander thats wierd, I thought i had posted inscript support. @optimum  I noticed a section in journey that did relate to states and found that my skills would not apply states unless I used this section: and when I use this, its an all or nothing kind of thing. Either the state is applied or...
  8. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Issue [States]

Ok, I have been having this issue for a while now, and this to me is "game breaking." It seems that journey only allows for states to be applied or removed. It does not give the option to chose a 10% or 30% chance of a state being applied. Is there ANY way to get around this? Other wise I will...
  9. Zacyia

◄Journey Battle System v.03►(Tankentai translation project)

I have several skills that apply states, and none of the states are being applied. After looking over the script I notice two sections that have me worried: From the looks of things, it seems like this is a "if the skill hits apply state 100%". I dont want that... I would like to have it set...
  10. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Questions [Part 10.5: States not working?]

I have several skills that apply states, and none of the states are being applied. After looking over the script I notice two sections that have me worried: From the looks of things, it seems like this is a "if the skill hits apply state 100%". I dont want that... I would like to have it set...
  11. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Questions [Part 10: Skills that apply States

I made a skill that has the possibility of appling a state, and noticed that no matter how high the % was, no state was applied. Do I have to do the editing via the Journey script? (I will look over script later (going to lunch right now)) Just wanted to know in case it is not in script and...
  12. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey question(s) [Part 9: All animation play too fast]

As it says in the title, all of my animations seem to play out at high speed. I know there is an FPS action key, but im wondering if there is a way to adjust the frame rate for all animations at once or do I have to add the LOW_FRAME action key to my skills?
  13. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey question(s) [Part 8: Animation Fade Issue]

I noticed that the animation will stop playing and fade if the enemy dies. I would like if the Animation could finish at least before that happens. Is there a way to do this?
  14. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Question(s) [Part 7]

wait, the spot that I made as 100, that is not for speed? also, kind of off topic but, I noticed that if an enemy dies the animation stops. Is that because of setting damage to true?
  15. Zacyia

ooohhh... so if I want it to go really fast, make it a negative number then?
  16. Zacyia

Journey Error

Ok! thank you! this part right? Just put the Switch as on? I think I did something wrong cause it still gives the same error...
  17. Zacyia

So I made an assignation skill for a rogue character and everything works fine; except for the fact that the attacking phase is too slow Here is the code I have made for the skill Basic Pose: Movement Keys Basic Movement: Movement Keys Animations: Animation Keys Animations: System Keys...
  18. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Question(s) [Part 6?]

LOL, uuuhhhh... so I guess I just solved my own question (need to experiment more). Just in case anyone else might have been wondering the same thing:
  19. Zacyia

Tankentai/Journey Question(s) [Part 6?]

As I was messing around making my own Action Keys, I found my self wondering: Is there any way to make a Movement action key that Jumps towards the "Selected Enemy". in this Picture I show 2 enemies; my skill causes the Actor to jump towards the "red Enemy" and play an animation on them...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebivy