Search results

1. Zoomko

Is there any way to show different messages based on active actor?

Yeah, I meant party leader. Thanks for answer!
  2. Zoomko

Is there any way to show different messages based on active actor?

Hey everyone! Is there any way (plugin/script call/etc) to show different message based on your active party member. For example, you have a villager and he says Hi, then your active actor is X, but he will say Bye if your active character Y.
  3. Zoomko

YEP.34 - Sublcass to specific class.

Hello everyone! I have a problem with Yanfly Subclass system. Is it possible to make a sublcass to a class? For example. I want Warrior as a main class and Paladin as a Subclass to him. But if you you have, for example Mage as a primary class and want to switch to Mage, paladin just switching...
  4. Zoomko

Need help w/ help menu script.

I get it! Thanks!
  5. Zoomko

Need help w/ help menu script.

Hello everyone. I started to learn ruby 3 day ago and here's my problem: class Window_MenuCommand alias zoomhelp_add_original_commands add_original_commands def add_original_commands zoomhelp_add_original_commands add_command("Help", :help) endendclass Scene_Menu alias...
  6. Zoomko

Who has kaduki sprites, busts and faces?

Hello everyone! Since kaduki clodes his site I wonder where I can find his characters/faces/busts?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespirithero