Search results

1. Sektor

RMMV Yanfly StatAllocation add a stat via JS script ?

Hello, I have added the YEP_StatAllocation script on my project, and i would like to add some Critical damage to a player when he talk to a npc, or when he use an item in the menu. I would like to call a script like this.actor.gaincri(20)... but i'm too noob to understand the code and the...
  2. Sektor

[MV] Olivia Octobattle Randomly crash

Hi again, Sorry for beeing such a noob in JS... Recently I have random crashes when I start fights. It seems to be the 'push' property who is undefined, I take the JS to find the lines were 'push' is defined but I don't find what cause the crashes... Sometimes it doesn't crash at all and...
  3. Sektor

[MV] Olivia Boost Point System Require BP

Hi, I'm totally new at RpgMaker. And I use the Olivia OctoPack Battler system in my game. https://fallenangelolivia.itch.io/boost-point-system And I have some issues with the Boost point system... I want to create a spell that Require 3 BP to be used. But : <Require 3 BP> don't work for me...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thespirithero