2. Yin

Where can I post that type of stuff?

Where can I post that type of stuff?
  3. Yin

Whoops

Whoops
  4. Yin

Email Notifications

That's all checked, but I still don't get emails. http://i.imgur.com/MUUOBU8.png The most important of them being PMs. I don't get emails for that either. http://i.imgur.com/0ntZoOu.png Edit: Also, if it helps, I'm using a hotmail email address here and it has worked before. It only stopped...
  5. Yin

Email Notifications

How do I turn back on email notifications for RMWeb? I don't know when it happened, but somewhere along the line, I just completely stopped getting notifications. I still get alerts (on site) just fine.
  6. Yin

Nice! The last combat slot is upside down though O_O

Nice! The last combat slot is upside down though O_O
  7. Yin

Computer finally went kaput... Using a backup which is also on the verge of death.

Computer finally went kaput... Using a backup which is also on the verge of death.
  8. Yin

Haha keep a notepad with you at all times for that very purpose.

Haha keep a notepad with you at all times for that very purpose.
  9. Yin

Gargamel, smurfs.

Gargamel, smurfs.
  10. Yin

Question about debuffs

If you hold your cursor over it, this help popup will appear. I think this answers your question.
  11. Yin

Quasi Audio

Great! I was waiting for something like this that actually worked!  I did find a bug though. Filenames with spaces don't seem to work. Also this isn't a bug, but a minor annoyance. Does it have to be in an autorun in order for it to start automatically? I noticed in autorun, it has a...
  12. Yin

Check who is leader

Looking at the code, actorId() just returns _actorId, so wouldn't that then turn up the wrong information as well?
  13. Yin

Check who is leader

Don't know why anyone would change that, but good to know since I've been doing it the way I suggested and no problems have come up with the results yet.
  14. Yin

Check who is leader

Pretty sure it's $gameParty.leader()._actorId === 2. Note the underscore.
  15. Yin

Animated Sprite In Window (Fixed)

Hello JS Coders, I've been trying to make a sprite animate in a window for the longest time and have not been able to get it working. I assume I am doing something wrong with the creation of the sprite itself. this.updateBitmap() is the function that shows the sprite on the window. (It...
  16. Yin

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

How would I make tiles that go over you when on top, but below when you are on the bottom of it, similar to the star tile in VX Ace or priority function in XP? Also is there a way to change collision maps and layers in game through this plugin? For example: Bridges that you can walk under and over.
  17. Yin

Walk off screen

Ok, so I'd have to kind of set the camera's boundary to be within the map that I want to show. Got it, somewhat. I'll try it out.
  18. Yin

Walk off screen

Just want to make it seem like the character is walking off of the screen.
  19. Yin

Walk off screen

The problem with that is I can't put tiles on spaces that do not exist and if I make the map bigger, then it ruins it because the camera will be centered on the player and probably show black space where the map would have normally ended.
  20. Yin

Walk off screen

Does anyone know of a way to make a character walk off screen (Passed the edge of the map)? As it is now, characters can only walk to the edge of the map.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png
When there's a will, there's a lifehack. :ninja:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WTCraft2003